Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

CVS Photo: All Photo Books Buy 1 Get 1 Free + Free Same Day Pickup = as Low as $3 Per Book

9:34 AM MST

Calling all you CVS shoppers! Through 1/19, CVS Photo is offering up a buy 1 get 1 FREE sale on all of their photo books! Just use promo code BOGOFREE during checkout. Even better, to save on shipping, you can select FREE in-store pickup! Sweet!

With prices starting at just $5.99, you can score two 4×6 single-sided photo books for just $3 each (+ tax) and FREE same day pickup! These are the perfect size to throw in your purse or give as gifts! Or you can opt to score the large 8.5×11 double-sided photo books for just $10 each (+ tax) after the BOGO sale + FREE same day pickup.

If you select FREE same day pickup, make sure to check out the CVS weekly deals first and make your shopping list. That way when you pickup your photo books, you can also score some additional bargains!

(Thanks, Clip & Follow!)

Join the Discussion

• megan says:

does anyone know how many pages come in these books?

• Jennifer says:

When I swiped my care card yesterday, I got a $2 off any photo processing of $10 or more. Worth a try!

• Andrea says:

I received $2 off any photo processing of $10 or more, too!

• michelle says:

The small one has 20 pages.

• Cindy says:

How good is the quality of the CVS books?

• Doxie says:

I just ordered 2…I was really chancing it since I’ve never bought them before and it was telling me some of my pictures were low quality, but I went through with it anyways. I’m glad I did, they ended up being very nice books for the $8 a piece I paid for them. The pages were a tad bit darker than I was thinking, but nothing to make me dislike it in the least. Just keep in mind that the books are put together by the CVS employees themselves, making me think that could possibly change how well the spine looks, mine looked great though.

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to