Papa John’s: 50% Off Any Large Pizza (Ends Today!)

Just a reminder that today, 1/13, is the last to take advantage of this yummy pizza offer! Just head on over to the Papa John’s site where you may be able to score 50% off ANY large pizza! Just head here to sign in or register for an account, then click on “Order Now”, enter promo code NFL50 in the promo code box (or try code football50) and click apply to see if this code works in your area. I was able to score a large The Works pizza for only $8 (+ delivery fee & tax) after the 50% off code! Sweet!

Also, if you’re a Papa John’s Rewards member (you can sign up FREE here), don’t forget to log into your account to see if you are close to earning a FREE pizza. I actually had enough points to redeem for a FREE large 3-topping pizza! So I was able to score 2 large pizzas for only$10.73 (which includes the delivery fee and tax)! Gotta love Papa John’s! :D

Happy eating!

• Shelby says:

I just ordered the garden fresh pizza. I can’t believe regular price would be $16. I would never buy it at that price. Thanks again for the reminder Collin.

• Tara says:

Check your email too! I just got an email:

Time’s running out to get your FREE PIZZA from Papa John’s
    Two Million Pizza Giveaway. Just redeem the promo code below at
    papajohns.com on or before 1/27/13. If you have already redeemed your FREE PIZZA promo code, we hope you enjoyed it.
    Promotion valid only in the U.S.
    :) yay!

• Laura says:

Didn’t work for me in MN. Says “the promo code you entered is invalid.” Darn it! We were going to order a pizza tonight and this would have saved me a few bucks!

• Pizza Lover says:

It didnt work for me in DE. I got another code from internet which worked – football50

• Teri says:

Thanks for the suggestion on this pizza deal. It worked here in Orlando. I just scored a two topping pizza for less than $8 / pickup. I soooo did not want to cook dinner to night. I love this blog. lol.

• LORALOUISE says:

MY FREE PIZZA(25 PTS) FOR ORDERING $12 OR MORE SHOWED UP AS PROMISED THE DAY AFTER I ORDERED AND HAS NOW DISAPPEARED. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

• Katherine Streetman says:

Thank you. We are on our way to pick up our dinner.

• Nicole says:

you can put the code in multiple times and get more than one half off.

• Salsam7 says:

For those still wanting pizza and not having any luck with the above codes, here is a code I recieved from PJ in my e-mail. 50TEXT

• Eve says:

I tried using code “NFL50″ that was e-mailed to me, but it didn’t work. So I created a pizza with 3 toppings before putting in the code. Then I put in the NFL50 code, which the website recognized. I created the pizza, and it came in at 50% off. I then removed the first full-price pizza. All that was left was my half-off pizza. It took a bit of effort, but it worked. Good luck.