Staples Deals 1/13-1/19: FREE Copy Paper, Photo Paper, Binders + More (After Rebates & Rewards)

Head on over to the Staples.com Coupon Page to print off a few new coupons that will score you some nice deals through 1/19! Here are the best ones that I see…

HammerMill® Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2″ x 11″, Ream (item no. 122048)
FREE after Easy Rebate with the coupon found here – limit 1 per customer

Staples Photo Plus Paper (item no. 648177) $9.99
Use the $1 coupon found here
Plus, submit for the $8.99 Easy Rebate – limit 1 per customer
Final cost FREE!

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Falcon Dust Destroyer Duster 7oz., 2/pack (item no. 326196)
Only $4.99 with the coupon found here – just $2.50 each!
* Limit 1 per customer. While supplies last. And keep in mind that these 2-packs regularly go for $13.29, so you are getting way over 50% off with this coupon! Awesome!

On another note, you can score 100% back in Staples Reward on the following items this week (1/13-1/19)…

Avery® heavy duty view binder
Limit 4 per customer/in-store only

Staples® 10/pack economy storage boxes
Limit 2 per customer/in-store only

Staples® letter/legal-size plastic storage tote
Limit 2 per customer/in-store only

To learn more about Staples Rewards, go here. Also, note that you cannot “roll” Staples Rewards. However, check out this helpful comment reader, Jaclyn, left on a previous post:

This is how Staples works…
If you purchase a “Staples Rewards” item, you CANNOT roll it onto another “Staples Rewards” item & get “Staples Rewards” back…. BUT you can get use the “Staples Rewards” on a “Staples Easy Rebate” which are “easy”. I do it all the time w/ NO problems! ;) .

“Staples Rewards” are not instant like a “Register Reward” from Walgreens. You can print them from an online account or wait for them in the mail. If there are no “Staples Easy Rebates” I want, I use the “Staples Rewards” on ink.

“Staples Easy Rebates” are mailed in a check format to cash at the bank… there “might” be another way to get the rebates, but I have always had a check mailed.

(Thanks for the heads up on some of these deals, Mister Cheap!)

• Michelle says:

you can get the Staples Easy Rebates posted to your PayPal account if you prefer :)

• Krystle says:

How long does it take for an easy rebate to post to Paypal?

• Margaret says:

Just to make sure- do you still get the full rebate amount back, not the amount less the store rewards?

I know if you use coupons (even store ones) you get the amount less the coupon back.

• maflies1 says:

If you got the max of a Staples Reward item (Storage Boxes) a week or so ago, will you also get the Staples Rewards if you purchase the max again this week? I’ve done the Easy Rebates for a long time, but very new to this, and it makes me a little nervous because nothing prints on your receipt.

• Krissy says:

I like to use my Staples Rewards for things we need all the time:?) Yesterday, I used them for the Bounty paper towels (+15% off cleaning supplies and 25¢ coupon!) and memory cards which were priced at only $8.99!
    Just throwing some ideas out there!

• papy says:

can’t print the coupons :(

• Kathy says:

If u have office max rewards to spend, there is still paper available and they have added labels. My rewards that I roll expire on1/31/13 do trying use last if it on things that roll rewards.

• Ssf says:

I believe the binders can be bought on-line, not in-store only.

• Sandy says:

Can someone explain the “note that you cannot “roll” Staples Rewards.” please? Does this mean if I purchase something this week that has a reward I should check out those items separately?

• Ada - Lovin Him says:

NO you do not need to purchase them separately, all items you purchase with 100% rewards will be accumulated and you will get your reward next month. However, you can NOT use that reward to by future Staples “Reward” items and get another reward – they do not “roll” into another reward like they do at OfficeMax. You can use them for Staples “Easy Rebate” items and get a full refund that way as mentioned in Colins post.

• BoredOOMM says:

You missed the best part of the Staples Rebates – you can send to PayPal and have no check to deal with. Also using PayPal card for purchase returns 1% back.

• Christie says:

Can you get the rebats from online purchases?

• Carolyn says:

If I use a Staple giftcard to buy a rewards item do I still get the full amount back?

• Becky says:

can someone explain how you set up the rewards to send to paypal? Thanks.

• Krystle says:

To get paid through Paypal it must be an Easy Rebate purchase. When you submitt the rebate online you can choose check or Paypal. HTH

• Ada - Lovin Him says:

Another thing I love about Staples is they will accept the Office Depot and OfficeMax coupons for $10 off $50 or $20 off $ 100. It’s easy to get the total up with the free after rebate photo-paper etc. and use the $10 or $20 for things I really want like K-cups :-)

• Molly says:

Does anyone know how to roll rewards at Office Depot??? I will be having a lot after last weeks reward deals, I used to roll them with rebates but they don’t offer them anymore. TIA

• Carol_R says:

Thanks Collin.

• Sara says:

I just got back from Staples and purchased the paper. It rang up at $6.99 and then when I submitted for the rebate, it said it was $3.99. That doesn’t seem right. Do you know if I will receive a bonus rebate for the coupon that was scanned? Thank you!

• Daniel says:

The ream is printing out the right “advertised” rebate which gets the net price to $3ar. It’s not printing out the bonus rebate that the coupon in the op should generate, which is an extra $3, making it totally free.

The wrong dummy SKU was on the paper coupon, so it didn’t work properly. In order to get the $3 you are missing for that rebate, it will probably necessitate a call to Staples Rebate Customer Service.

• daniela says:

I figured out what happened. If you printed the coupon early this week it was for a hamermill Paper with item number 122048 like Collin has stated. Apparently I went to repriint the coupon today and it now states Staples multipurpose paper item no. 513099. So it seems like you’re going to have to return the hamermill and purchase the staples brand to get it for free.

• Nancy says:

I printed out the coupon early in the week and purchased the Hammermill paper. The rebate coupon did not work, so my rebate is only $3.99. I called customer service and spent most of the afternoon getting the run around from Staples. I talked to three different customer service reps. and none of them knew anything about the coupon changing in the middle of the week. They finally said they would email me a coupon for $5 within 48 hours. In my mind that is not much compensation for the time that I spent on the phone with them. I have yet to receive the coupon, so we will see…

• Monika says:

Hey everyone… Just curious I see all these great staples deals but I do not have a staples within about 70 miles from me… Can I get these deals online or would I be better to just go to Office Depot (only office supply store close to me ) TIA :)

• Stephanie says:

Most of the 100% back in Staples Rewards deals are for in store only. However, I believe that the Avery binder deal is also available online and eligible for the 100% back in rewards. Usually the weekly ad will specify if the deal is in store only. Like, I said though, unfortunately most of the 100% rewards items are in store only. Office Depot does have awesome deals as well though. Hope this helps and good luck! :)

• Kimberly says:

I went to Staples today to get the paper free after rebate with the coupon. It is apparently the same paper that already has a rebate attached which makes it 3.00 after rebate so the register only printed out a 3.99 rebate instead of a 6.99 rebate. The cashier who was also the assistant manager was very nice and gave me a refund of 3.00 since she couldnt get the rebate form to print out correctly with the code on the coupon but it was such a pain waiting for them to figure it out! She said that the coupon isnt in their database yet even though I printed it off their website. So, just an fyi that the coupon might not work for you.

• Serena says:

I just noticed that if you click the link today (vs. yesterday) the “free” paper is now the Multipurpose paper, not the Hammermill paper.

• nali476@aol.com says:

The Hammer Mill Coupon is no longer on the Staples Website as before. It has now changed to “Staples Copy Paper” I unfortunately read the rebate receipt when I got home. Any idea how I can get the $3.99 back without actually going to Staples ?

• Noreen Ali says:

Okay so I just had a chat session with Staples customer Service online and she told me that in order for the correct amount of $6.99 to show up, I need to wait 72 hours before submitting my rebate online. She said $3 is coupon form and $3.99 is rebate. But she said that I will get $6.99 back in mail. I hope she knows what she is talking about.

• Karen says:

What a pain! I sent my poor husband to Staples to do this deal and it was a mess! Ultimately, they refunded $3 + tax to our CC and then we got the $3.99 rebate. The MGR told the cashier to “not accept any more of these coupons”. Ugh!

• Amber says:

Yup.. Not liking these new staples coupon/ rebates. They just aren’t working right. :( Another trip to Staples next week to return my paper.

• Jill says:

Just want to point out that it is not the Hammermill paper that is free after rebate as you have listed. It is the Staples brand. I bought the Hammermill and it is $3 after rebate!

• Karen says:

Jill the original coupon did direct us to buy the Hammermill. This coupon was pulled and *now* the printed coupon says to buy the Staples brand.