Starbucks: Rare $1 Off ANY Espresso Beverage

Here’s a rare Starbucks money-saving offer that you don’t see too often! Just head here to print this offer (or show on your mobile device to save on ink!) to score $1 off ANY Signature Espresso Beverage, valid through 1/20 at participating stores! No size is listed, so this offer should make for a nice deal on their tall sizes.

Some of their yummy espresso beverages include Caffè Mocha, Caramel Macchiato and Cinnamon Dolce Latte. I am a HUGE fan of their Cinnamon Dolce Latte… so delicious! Espresso with steamed milk and cinnamon dolce flavored syrup. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and cinnamon dolce topping. It doesn’t get much better than that! :D

(Thanks, Coupon Pro!)

• Mindy says:

Anytime I try the link on their website it just takes me to the menu? How do you get the coupon? Thanks!

• Katie says:

So epic!!

It looks like you could use this more then once as well.. There is no bar code, no rewards number, ect.. Just a code for the barista to put in the computer!

• Bonnie says:

Help me out…I’ve only ever gotten various flavors of fraps…I like my coffee sweet and creamy. What hot drink(s) might I like? Every time I’ve tried hot drinks (various places) – they’ve never been sweet or creamy enough. I’m totally green when it comes to coffee shops LOL!

• Anjela says:

If you like creamy coffee the White Chocolate Mocha is the right choice. It is very sweet and creamy. I prefer it extra hot and with no whip cream to save some calories.
      It is one of the most expensive drinks though so with the $1 off you will get it on the same price as a latte. The pumpkin spice latte is very sweet as well. If I want to indulge in some extra sugar then I pick between these two.

• Kayli says:

I like the caramel macchiato with extra caramel to make it sweeter. I don’t know about creamy, but it’s sweet enough for me (and I’m that person that needs some coffee with my sugar)

• katie says:

for creamy, order breve, which means they make the drink with half&half, not 2% milk.

also, order a cappuccino, not a latte, which has more foam- and then if you do the breve, its seriously like whipped cream.

after that, just try the different syrups and sauces. they are all loaded with sugar- no worries there.

• lynnalee says:

I order an iced doppio espresso, with 2 splendas and half and half cream. Add syrup for extra .50. its only 1.95 for the drink :) and i get it in a grande cup so i can add more ice or cream…

• Kimberly says:

How do I print the coupon? It just says $1 off… nothing to print?

• Amy says:

Does it work only for the hot drinks? Or is it for both iced and hot beverages?

• Jennifer says:

Very nice. I got my $15 huggies etr Starbucks gc the other day and loaded my 2.60 from the Facebook offer. Yum!

• Jennifer says:

Salted Caramel Mocha is my favorite so far, but I have just been starting on the hot drinks and haven’t tried that many. I am worried that once this goes out of season, nothing is going to compare for me.

• OMG. The Salted Caramel Mocha is my fav too.

BTW. Great coupon!

• Tina says:

I love the Salted Caramel Mocha, too! I asked about it going out of season, and a barista told me they should be able to still make it upon special request, minus the salt on the top.

• Jennifer says:

I’ve done that before and sometimes tastes great and other times not at all. A kind Barista explained to me that some people that don’t work during the holiday season, think that it is just caramel and mocha, but that in actuality it has Toffee Nut flavoring in it as well. I just don’t know the exact amounts of each to know what to ask for.

• chelsea says:

I had a caramel macchiato with whipped cream and extra caramel the other day and it tasted so plain. I had the iced version today and it was a lot better. I’m pretty disappointed with the hot drinks from Starbucks but maybe I’m not doing the right combo. I’ll have to try the half&half for a creamier taste! thanks, all!

• Nik says:

Silly question … how do you pronounce Dolce … Dul-chay , Dol-chay, Dul-say, or Dul-chay? I never know if I am saying it correctly. :)

• Nik says:

Oops, I mentioned the same thing twice … or Dol-say?

• Debbie says:

Jut a word of warning, I went to the Starbuck’s in my local Ingles and they said they don’t take these coupons. They told me only the main stores do.

• Don Allman says:

I sure I have lost numerous freebees with the current policy of having to order a drink to see if you have a free one coming – I would rather get an e-mail notifying me of an reward and tell me of the expiration date.

I would like your policy changed to send me e-mails so I won’t have to guess.

• Anjela says:

I always get an email notifying me of the free drink. There is no expiration date but use it immediately anyway or can count 2 months from the day I receive the email.
      To be honest I am much happier with the new policy. Before I wasn’t getting half of my mailed rewards. They were either lost or stolen in the mail. Now I use all of them :)
      Just be sure you give them your email. And whenever I log in my account I always see history of my purchases, how many rewards I have available, how many stars I have earned and how many starts are remaining. It is all in the account.