Dollar Tree: Hormel Pepperoni Only $0.50 Each

As I mentioned last night, you can head on over to Coupons.com to print a new $1/2 Hormel Pepperoni Packages coupon. If you have a Dollar Tree nearby, you can use this coupon to score the packages of Pepperoni for only $0.50 each! What a great price!

*Also, don’t forget that you may also be able to score Armour Pepperoni for only $0.50 per package.

(Thanks, The Centsible Family!)

• Ann says:

Does anyone know how much is in a pack?

• Jodi says:

I was at Dollar Tree the other day, and at the checkout, the cashier asked if I wanted to buy any pepperoni for $0.20.

• Tricia says:

My Dollar Tree says they don’t accept manufacturer coupons!! :/

• cdawnt says:

I heard these were $1 at Kroger so if you want to avoid the Dollar Tree nightmare like I do, check Kroger.

• Bianca says:

They weren’t $1 at my Kroger :/

• cdawnt says:

That’s weird, I just got back from Kroger and they were 10/$10. I got 8 of them for $4.00 because I had 4 of the $1/2 and they are 3.5 oz. They were over near the meat section with the Hormel packages of salami, etc. The package doesn’t look like the picture above. My Dollar Tree says if the coupon says, “any size”, they will NOT take it. They are ridiculous and I try to avoid them like the plague!

• Mindy says:

I am done using coupons at Dollar Tree. None of the employees ever have their stories straight as to which coupons they will accept and the managers at my location don’t know anything either. I tried using this coupon a couple of months ago and was told I couldn’t because it was for two packages. Makes no sense.