Target: 70% Off Toy Clearance Happening Now

Yay! I’ve received quite a few emails now that Target has finally reduced their toys up to 70% Off! Although clearance bargains vary greatly by region, here are a few bargains you may want to keep an eye out for…

Cars 2 Action Agents Set $3.88 (regularly $12.99!)

Disney Cinderella Swirling Lights doll $8.98 (regularly $29.99!)

LEGO Heroica Set $5.98 (regularly $19.99!)

Yahtzee Flash Game $7.48 (regularly $24.99!)

+ Lots More! Check out what a few readers scored at their Target stores:

Awesome deals at my Target today! Clearance was down to 70% – got Fisher Price Servin’ Surprises Kitchen for $23.98 (was $79.99)! I had wanted to buy it for my little one for Christmas, but just couldn’t spend the $. Also got Fisher Price Thomas and Friends Sodor Search and Rescue for $7.64 (was $24.49).  Lots of other Thomas and Sesame Street deals. Love Target and love the deals Colin. Thanks for alerting us or I would have never found these deals!!!

My Target (WV) toys are marked down to 70%, 50% and 30% off. See attached. Here are what I bought this morning: Matchbox Shark Escape Play Set $10.48, Scooter $21.68, Let’s Play Cars & Accessories $5.08, Thomas & Friends Trackmaster $17.98, Radio-controlled Wheelie $5.66, Vtech Alphabet Apple $5.96, Circo Train Set $7.25, Disney Princess Walkie Talkie $7.48, Winx Rock Star Microphone $4.48, Playskool Giraffe $2.98, Fisher-Price Teether $1.34, Leapfrog Alphazoo Spinner $6.58, Disney Pixar Cars Oil Rag Ambush $9.88, Tornado Tower $8.98. What a great deal!!!

Collin, just back from my nearby Target, all toys are 70% off. Just bought a Kawasaki Bike reg.199.00 for 59.78!!! Many more deals!!!! Insane clearance on toys!!!

What toy bargains have you found at your Target? Please share! :)

(Thanks to readers, Julie, Melissa, Priya, and Liz!)

• Annadm says:

Im in the Naperville il area and I scored big!! I’m so glad I jumped in the car at noon. At one of the stores there were 4 women and 2 employees marking everything down. My sons birthday is sesame street theme and I got him a sesame street kitchen for $17 and an sesame street aquadoodle for $8. I also found a little wheelies carnival track orig.$45 and I got it for $13!!! They also had leapfrog and vetch toys for $5-8. I definitely filled my cart!

• Cara says:

We have 3 Targets close by and I have been in a 3 recently — only a few things had been marked to 50% – most was still at 30%. Holding out hope for 70% soon:)

• Sarah says:

Target in Chili, NY just went down to 70% off today!

• jessica says:

Here in Co springs spent roughly 129… With tax. Signs were marked 50 ,but all was 70, except barbies. My son is complete for Christmas and birthday. I was very disappointed there wasn’t much for girls this year. Hopefully I can stock for the girls in July. I did find a few girls things a paper jams amp with Mic 7.48, some Barbie games 2.48 and walking puppy 5.08. I found a drum set for 23.98 which was my fav find for my son reg.89.99!

• Lisa says:

I know some of you were asking about the bikes, scooters, etc in the past few years I’ve noticed they usually drop to 70% about a week or 2 after the toys got to 70% but I usually find a lot of that stuff mixed in with the sports equipment rather than toys last year I got two razor scooters for $8 each. Has anyone seen any Lego duplo the ones for the little kids on clearance at 70% ?

• Kelly says:

Today I went to Target at 9:00pm. I was practically the only shopper in the store! I was able to get a lot of great deals! I even scored the Mini Cooper 6 volt ride in toy in yellow for only $50! It is selling at Walmart right now for $180!!!! My kids will be so excited!

• Danielle says:

I went to target Greece,Ny and I got a Mickey Mouse kitchen set for $20.98. I also picked up a dodge charger power wheel regular $388.99 for $83.00.

• Mitzi says:

I scored at the Roosevelt store (Jax) last night with 70% off toys! I got a spy camera regularly $69.99 for $20.98, along with some other great deals. I’m all set for the kids’ birthdays and Christmas for the year! Thanks for letting us know!!!

• Paula C. says:

Just went to target in compton california and found a Lego World of Warcraft : Goblin Zepplin set for $19.98 marked down from $64.99! SO EXCITED!!! I bought it for my son and husband to build together. There big gamers and will be so excited to build it!!

• VictoriA says:

I’m disappointed, I really hoped to find the Hook Adventure Rock, but no luck here in Rva.

• Andrea says: