Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Amazon: Entire MP3 Albums Only $2.99 (Carrie Underwood, Daughtry, Kelly Clarkson + More)

7:44 AM MST

Needing new music for your iPod?! If you’re a fan of Kelly Clarkson, Daughtry, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley and more, then you’ll definitely want to check out this deal! Head on over to where you can currently download entire MP3 albums for just $2.99! Go here to see a list of all the downloads. Sounds good to me!

Join the Discussion

• Maryann says:

I have a question. How can we tell if this is the normal price for one of the albums or if it’s on sale? Amazon brought up 31 Pages of $2.99 mp3 albums for me. LOL. I want too many!

Thanks for the head’s up.

• Becky says:

Amazon’s prices on CD downloads change all the time. I bought 1 for $5 one time and the next day it was $9.99. So it’s an “on sale” price if you really want it for $2.99. Might stay that price a few days, might go up or down..

• Maryann says:

Thanks! I don’t usually buy music from Amazon.

• AmyE says:

I *think* what happens is they only offer so many downloads at that specified price like $2.99 and then they raise it up to maybe $3.99 for so many more downloads and then maybe $5 for so many more … so moral the story is, if you want it, buy it when you see it at the lowest price.

• Maryann says:

:-) So only the first couple of the 31 pages were actual albums. The rest were singles. But the first few pages had some terrific albums on them!

• Mom says:

Yay! Thanks, Collin! I still have the $5 from Scott Values, so: free! Don’t forget to use yours soon, if you haven’t yet. Expires 1/31

• Susan says:

Of all the amazing deals you post, Colin, these might be my faves. I love music and you know I’m not paying for most of what I buy on Amazon due to gift cards and freebies, woohoo!!! Thanks, as always.

• Karlie says:

how do you get these over to itunes

• April Cavaness says:

do these work on the kindle fire hd’s

• AmyE says:

They should work, Kindle is an Amazon product. I have a Kindle First first generation and have tons of music on there. I have mine set up to download to my PC automatically on purchase and they go straight into iTunes, then they go into my cloud and then from there they automatically go onto my Kindle Fire.

• Michele says:

Trying to get these over to my itunes or ipad. How do I do that. Anybody help?

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to