Edible Arrangements: 1 Dozen Dipped Fruit Only $12 – Regularly $29 (Through January 20th)

Just a reminder, as this is only valid through Sunday!

If you’re looking for a yummy gift for a family member or friend (or you just want to treat yourself :D ), you may want to head on over to your local Edible Arrangements store! Through January 20th, participating Edible Arrangement stores are offering up one Dozen Dipped Fruit (may consist of bananas, oranges, strawberries, apples, pears and/or pineapple) for only $12 (reg. $29).

Note that orders may be placed online, in-store or by calling 877-DoFruit; however, orders placed during this promotional period must be picked up in stores no later than Wednesday, January 23rd (these $12 dipper fruit boxes are not eligible for delivery or shipping).

Sounds yummy! Head on over here for more details.

(Thanks, Brandice and Megan!)

• Liz says:

Has anyone actually gotten this? I read the list of fruits, but I so worried I will get 4 chocolate covered marshmallows since that’s what those look like in the picture. Thanks!

• amy says:

Haha I thought they were marshmallows when I received a bouquet of fruit after having my son.. I was like a choc covered marshmallow? and it was a banana haha.. was soooo good. I told my husband only get me choc covered bananas and choc covered strawberries from there because I absolutely loveeee them.

• Mela says:

I ordered a box of these for my parents the other day and another box for my sister. They both got a variety of fruit (strawberries, bananas, pineapple, apples….) and LOVED it!!

• Lis says:

Liz, when we lived in CA, we had a few Edible Arrangement stores local. We always ordered the bouquet for special occasions and for gifts for others. These are absolutely the bomb and beautiful to boot. Nice way to sneak “pretty” fruit into the diet!

• KIm says:

We got some the last time they went on sale and loved them. I saw the apples and thought it would taste awfwul, to my surprise it was my favorite. I liked it better than the strawberries. The apples are tart and with the sweet chocolate it is a great combo. I ahve never had the pear or pineapple, but after trying the apples I have a very open mind. It is a rare treat for us. I got 3 for my family.

• Tricia says:

Thanks! I just ordered two for our wine tasting party tomorrow night!

• Steph says:

Awesome! we dont have an Edible Arrangements close by:/ but my sis does. Shes off at college, so this will b a nice little surprise for her:) Thanks!

• stacy says:

How much to deliver?

• Jessika <3 says:

These look amazing

• Amanda says:

YUMMY–the husband ordered me a bouquet for Valentine’s Day last year, all of the fruit is soooo dang scrumptious. I just ordered 2–one for me and one for my Momma, thanks Collin!

• steph says:

getting mine at noon today!!

• Awsome, just snagged one of these for the bf and I for a little treat. Going over to pick it up at 1pm.

• Jeanette says:

Just ordered one for my boyfriend & I….it’s been a long week around here and this will be a nice surprise for him when he gets home from work tonight. I might order another one for my mom for her birthday tomorrow. :)

• Nancy says:

Picked up two orders today. Each had 4 pineapple, 4 strawberries, and four apples (all chocolate covered of course). They are wonderful. Thanks for the deal!

• Brittany says:

I just tried to order mine and they said edible arrangements never heard of this promo and won’t do it :(