High Value $1/1 Campbell’s Skillet Sauces Coupon (Facebook) = Only $1 at Target

Head on over to the Campbell’s Facebook page, click on the “Coupons” tab, then enter your email address and they will email you a link to print a $1 off any One Package of Campbell’s Skillet Sauces coupon! Note that it may take up to an hour or two before you receive the email. You can use this new coupon to score the following deal at Target…

Campbell’s Skillet Sauce 9 oz on a price cut for 2/$4 (through tomorrow, 1/19)
Use the $1/1 Campbell’s Skillet Sauces coupon found here
(or, use the $0.75/1 Campbell’s Skillet Sauces coupon found here)
Final cost as low as $1 each!

Has anyone tried these skillet sauces yet?

(Thanks, Brittany!)

• Elizarae says:

I tried the Fire Roasted Tomato and just followed the easy recipe on the back. It was really flavorful! I’m excited to try other flavors.

• gaynor says:

Tried the Marsala…it was good, but didn’t make a whole lotta sauce! :(

• Theresa says:

Marsala is pretty good. Haven’t tried any others yet.

• Lisa says:

If you have a Ultra Foods nearby, it is $3/5 right now. So even better:)

• Christie says:

The Thai Green Curry one is awesome with chicken!!!

• Kathy says:

I used 2 of the Marsala, added chicken, rice, carrots and celery and made an awesome huge pot pie! It was so yummy :)

• Kate says:

I tried them too and loved them. Makes for an easy and flavorful dinner in under 30 minutes. Have some in the pantry right now :-)

• Emily says:

I have tried the green curry and it’s really good. It tastes really fresh. It’s super easy to cook too!

• Laura says:

The sesame one is disgusting. I made it and threw out the entire dinner. I have never thrown out a dinner before.

• Deb says:

Liked the Marsala one, but agree there wasn’t enough sauce. The shrimp scampi one was better, we think.

• Barbie says:

I had the toasted sesame one with spatzel noodles, chicken & brussel sprouts & it was excellent. Did use 2 packages b/c there wasn’t enough sauce with just the one.

• Jen M says:

I wasn’t crazy about the Marsala but really enjoyed the green curry. It’s nice in a pinch but I would still prefer to make my own sauces.

• jen says:

I’ll be honest. We’ve tried all of them and although my family can be picky at times…I’m not especially with free or cheap meals. None of us liked these at all. i was disappointed because I knew we’d be able to get some more really cheap again. But weve passed. i did set out all the coupons I’ve seen for them though at my local tops…saw someone grab a few so that makes it woerth the while. ;-)

• Lindsay says:

Mmm, I’ve only bought the marsala one – but we thought it was delicious. I didn’t really follow the package direction. I breaded skinless/boneless chicken, little bit of oil, then put the marsala sauce in. Over pasta with broccoli, so good! And they are awesome deals!

• Suzy says:

I have tried the green curry and the scampi. I was impressed with both. Added 1 pound of chicken tenderloin chunks to the curry and served over rice. Added 1 pound of imitation crab chunks to the scampi and served over pasta. Very good but can be improved with ingredient tweaks.

• Rebecca B. says:

If anyone sees this, there is now a target coupon on their website that can stacked, making this free or nearly free!