Staples Deals 1/20-1/26

Staples once again has some great deals this week, valid 1/20-1/26:

Update: You can print a 15% off your ENTIRE purchase Staples coupon here, valid through 1/21!
(Thanks, Mister Cheap!)

Easy Rebates

Staples® photo supreme 8.5″ x 11″ paper, double-sided matte, 50/pack $14.99
Submit for the $14.99 Easy Rebate (limit 2)
Final cost FREE!

HammerMill® 8.5″ x 11″ Copy Plus copy paper $6.99
Submit for the $3.99 Easy Rebate (limit 4)
Final cost $3!

Purchase $50 worth of HP ink
Submit for the FREE $10 Staples gift card via Easy Rebate (limit 2)

Intuit® Quicken® 2013 Starter Edition
FREE after Easy Rebate with the purchase of TurboTax® ($39.99 value!) – limit 1

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Other Great Deals

Staples® Turcotte™ chair in black – save $100 (valid Sunday and Monday only)
Only $59.99 – regularly $149.99!

Zebra® Z-Grip retractable ballpoint pens, 7-count $1 (reg. $4.49!)
Rose Art® colored pencils, 12-count $1 (reg. $2.29!)
Staples® fashion notebook or composition book $1 (reg. $1.99-$2.49!)

BIC® Wite-Out® correction tape, 2-pack $2 (reg. $5.29!)
Staples® assorted mechanical pencils – 0.5 mm, 12-pack $2 (reg. $4.29!)

In-Ad Coupons (found in the Staples weekly ad – may vary by region)…

Bounty Basic Paper Towels, 8-pack only $4 with in-ad coupon
(limit 1 coupon per customer per day)
* Makes each roll just $0.50!

Bottled Water, 24-pack $2.99 with in-ad coupon
(limit 1 coupon per customer per day)

Save 50% off any one Paper Mate Writing Instrument

Save $10 on ANY Chairmat

• kaylan says:

can you use a manufacturer coupon with a store coupon at Staples?

• Abby says:

Can I use Staples Rewards in the HP deal, and receive the Staples gift card via Easy Rebate? Thanks :)

• Dianne says:

I ordered the office chair at the same price & received it last week. I’m extremely pleased with the quality and comfort of it. Can’t believe what I got for the price I paid, really.

• Barbara says:

Hi I got the chair also last time Coleen posted it and I agree it was so easy to assemble and great quality for the sale price

• Jesse says:

Also, check your email. I got a 15% off entire purchase coupon, only good for 3 days.

• tracy says:

if you use the 15% off coupon and use it on the top item (the photo paper) will your rebate be just the amount you paid or the full $14.99? Thanks!

• Jennifer says:

I found the Unreal Unjunked candy on clearence for .90 at my Staples and used the $1 Unreal coupon that was in the CVS Halloween kids bag. So the manager adjusted the coupon and free!

• Megan says:

Can you purchase two of the photo paper on the same receipt and still submit two rebates? I have never done rebates at staples before…also, are these rebates guaranteed?

• Umesh says:

Yes you can buy both in one transaction. Also, when you submit for the easy rebate online, you only submit for one. It will automatically detect two rebates once the submission is validated. I have been doing staples easy rebates for a while. Never had any problems. You can choose for a check or paypal deposit. I choose the latter.

• Katie says:

If I use my Staples Rewards to buy the photo paper, will I receive a $14.99 Easy Rebate or just what I paid after Rewards?

• margaret in seattle says:

i recycle 10 ink cartridges every month and get $20 to spend every month in a form of staple rewards, which i don’t like the 3-mo expiration. here is my question. is buying thing with easy rebate a good way to turn store vochures into cash to spend anywhere i want? i am alway afriad of being not qualified to submit for easy rebate because i pay with my rewards dollar at the first place. has someone already done that and still got rebate check can be cashed at banks?

• Umesh says:

You can buy merchandise that qualifies for easy rebates using your rewards and/or any staples/mfg coupons. The amount of east rebate isn’t affected. So yes, easy rebate is an easy way to convert store voucher into cash. I always opt for paypal deposit instead of a mail-in check because it’s faster.

• Pam says:

I too,use my rewards all the time to purchase rebate items. It’s a great way to turn them back to cash.

• margaret in seattle says:

thank you, pam & Umesh for your comfirmation. i always try to figure out what to get with my vochure the end of month before they expire. cash is always good.

• Umesh says:

Go to Staples.com -> Deals -> Coupons

Coupons for one free ream of multipurpose paper and two free reams of pastel paper (free after easy rebates).

• Umesh says:

Don’t forget to use these coupons with the 15% off entire order posted at top by Collin to make the reams into a little money maker after tax and easy rebates.

• Annette says:

I’m not all that familiar with using coupons at Staples so… Can I use the Staples coupon for the $4 Basic Bounty paper towels, a mfg coupon AND the 15% off??? Thx

• Lady says:

Is the max 2 purchases of photo paper per weekly deal or indefinitely? I bought the photo paper last month, but I’m wondering if I buy it again this month, will I get the rebate this time around?

• Natalie says:

Is there a coupon or anything I have to print for the photopaper or is that just the price? I’ve never really shopped at staples before.

• maflies1 says:

It is the price listed, which in this case is $14.99. Staples has an Easy Rebates, which this has, and a Rewards on some items. They work differently. The Easy Rebates is truly easy in that you take your receipt when you get home, log into the address it tells you on the receipt, it will ask for your Staples Rewards # (you can sign up in the store or online if you don’t have a #) and a receipt verification number, which is on your receipt. Short and simple. And you can choose to receive a check or be paid by PayPal. HTH, if not, ask away.

• Jordan says:

So if I buy the $50 in ink and use $30 of my staples rewards do I still get the $10 rebate?