Michaels: 26-piece Artist’s Loft Acrylic Art Case Only $7.99 (Regularly $29.99!)

Do you have a budding artist in your household? If so, you may want to run on over to Michaels! They currently have a craft section in the back of the store with a bunch of clearance deals which they are calling “Jingle Deals”. One deal to note is on this 26-piece Artist’s Loft Acrylic Art Case reduced to only $7.99 (regularly $29.99!). What a crazy good deal!

Let us know if you come across any other bargains!

(Thanks, Shannon!)

• katie says:

My local store had TONS of xmas 90%off and packed in grab bags for $2 each (at least $30 worth of product in each bag!)

• Joanna says:

I just did canvas and cocktails this weekend with friends. The kids thought my painting was so cool and they want to do one so this will be perfect! Maybe….canvas and cookies….canvas and milkshakes….canvas and…..?????? lol! fun!

• Nichole says:

Most Michaels have all Christmas stuff 90% off now and have many other items on Clearance. This is considered their biggest Clearance month. Definitely worth popping into to see what deals you can snag.

• Ann Christie says:

My daughter and I actually went to MIchaels this past weekend and bought that same set for 1.99. It was marked 4.99 but rang up at 1.99.

• Lane says:

Ran out tonight in Columbia, SC and only found the $2 grab bags. The employees said the Jingle deals were at Christmas only. Did find Little mismatched dolls and related items on clearance. Anyone have experience with these? I was wondering if it might be good for my 7-year-old niece…

• Amy says:

Went to get a paint brust set….none to be found :( The workers seemed to think those were mainly around Christmas or just after. They had not seen them in a while there and they said they usually go quick. Saw a lot of $2 bags but didn’t want something I couldn’t pick out and I really have enough ribbon, decor, etc.