Rare Buy 1 Get 1 Free Chilren’s Advil Coupon (Still Available!) + Upcoming Rite Aid Scenario

Just a reminder that this rare and high-value Buy 1 Get 1 Free Children’s Advil coupon is still available! Head on over to the Children’s Advil Facebook page , “like” them, click on the Coupons tab and then “like” the actual coupon to print a coupon valid for Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Infants’ Advil 0.5 oz or Children’s Advil, 4 oz.! Print this coupon now and save it for a sale or consider using it at Rite Aid starting 1/27 to snag the following deal:

Children’s Advil 4 oz. $6.99, Get a $5 +Up Reward when you buy $25 worth
Buy 4 at $6.99 each
Total = $27.96
Use 2 Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons found here
Pay $13.98
Get a $5 Up Reward
Final Cost only $8.98 for all 4 – just $2.25 each!*

* Remember, this deal doesn’t start until Sunday, 1/27!

(Thanks, Freebie Shark!)

• Kimberly says:

I guess this hasn’t reset because it wouldn’t let me print. And I could really use this :(

• Money Penny says:

TY! I bought four boxes at my target back when this first launched and lucked out having two coupons for $4.00 off two bottles and stacked with this deal got four bottles for .39 each!!!

• Money Penny says:

oh also remember in one insert for this month there is a 1.00 off coupon on childrens advil you can use to stack with this coupon, And mistake on my last post i only used one coupon for $4.00 off on the two i actually paid for not the two i got freeeee!

• Money Penny says:

Did it give you a error message? Just keep clicking the “Like” button and refreshing the page until it shows that u have to push “Like” again like you never did before. Happened to me.

• Brooke says:

Even better deal upcoming at CVS on 1/27.
    Buy 2 Children’s Advil @ $4.99 ea
    -$4.99 Bogo coupon
    Pay $4.99 or less (this coupon sometimes auto deducts a larger value)
    Get a $4.00 ECB
    $.99 for two!

• Main Chick says:

Actually, this might get even better if you got $1 off Advil Children’s item, RP 12/09. That would make two free on 1/27 at CVS! It is surprising this coupon is still around.

• Main Chick says:

sorry, scratch that, I was thinking of their BOGO sale policy– but if you have the coupon on Ibotta – that should make it free at CVS.

• christine b says:

Also the Smiley360 people who got the product testing for them got 10 1.00 coupons use 2 of the and a bogo coupon and only pay 2.99 out of pocket get 4.00 ecb and itsa 2.00 money maker

• darlene m says:

Missed spelled children’s

• sarah says:

Ibotta is offering 75 cents back on Children’s Advil! I’ll be doing the CVS deal posted above.

• Main Chick says:

Me, too! Although, my ibotta gave me $1. so random! Awesome deal–I had to pay $5 for this one night when we ran out. Nice to stock up!

• April says:

Hi, I signed up for Ibotta and they have a 75 cent back offer! Very cheap Advil!

• Lillie says:

If you can’t get the coupon of don’t want to wait until next week, this week Rite Aid has their own Children’s Liquid Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen on sale buy one get one free. I bought a total of 4 and got two $1 Rite Aid Cold and Flu +Up Rewards. So I paid $12 ($5.99 each) and got $2 back. It’s like I paid $10 for 4 bottles – $2.50 each!

• Michelle says:

Can’t get it to print :(

• Michelle says:

I liked the coupon but it didn’t print out????

• Tilla Ham says:

in my state, rite aid will not let you purchase 4 of these, the computer stops you at 2 saying it’s a law you can’t buy more. quite annoying as I was unable to do a deal last time it came about because it wasn’t tracking purchases

• Valerie says:

I used this BOGO coupon at City Market on Saturday. They had a $4/2 coupon to load onto my card. They were $6.59 a piece I think so $2.50 for both!!

• Amy says:

I don’t think this will work because advil is buy one get one 50% off. So you will need to buy 5 bottles.

• emi says:

there is a rebate coming up on next weeks redplum for buying 3 Pfizer item and get 6$ back. definitely we will find some mm scenario.

• Jennifer S. says:

Rite Aid’s coupon policy states the following
    Buy One, Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One, Get One Free or with a Buy One, Get One at a % off promotion.

• michelle sadler says:

I had trouble getting to the bogo childrens advil coupon too, what is up with it?