CVS: Children’s Advil Only $0.50 (Starting 1/27)

Wow! As I mentioned yesterday, you can still head on over to the Children’s Advil Facebook page , “like” them, click on the Coupons tab and then “like” the actual coupon to print a coupon valid for Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Infants’ Advil 0.5 oz or Children’s Advil, 4 oz.! Print this coupon now and save it until 1/27 when you can score 2 Bottles of Children’s Advil for $0.99 at CVS!

Check it out…

Buy 2 Advil, Dimetapp, Robitussin and other Healthcare products = $4 Ecb (limit 1)
Buy 2 Children’s Advil 0.5 or 4 oz. $4.99 each
Total = $9.98
Use the Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon found here
Or the $1/1 Children’s Advil coupon found in the 12/9 RP, upcoming 1/27 RP, or here
Pay $4.99
Get back $4 Ecb
Final cost $0.99 for 2 – just $0.50 each!
*Plus, earn $0.75 in your Ibotta account whenever you buy any Advil Children’s Product

• Melissa says:

Bummer! If you printed this the last time (dec I think) you are not able to print it again.

• Andrea says:

My Ibotta offer says specifically Junior Strength Advil- 24ct. Chewable- grape flavor. Poo!! Still a great deal though!

• mel says:

Mine too. I don’t need any more otc meds though, I have so much stuff, I can open my own pharmacy!!
      On a side note, there’s supposed to be a pfizer rebate in this weekends red plum, idk the specifics, but it could make a nice MM.

• Laurel says:

Will you be able to stack the BOGO coupon and the $1/1 coupon from Sunday’s paper since you are technically still buying one?

• Rebecca says:

Mel, I can confirm that there is a rebate form in the RP that comes out Sunday. We get the RP in the mail the Wednesday before it comes out in the paper. Anyway, the rebate is for $6 back by mail when you buy three. You have to send in the upc’s as well as the register receipt.

• Elizabeth Jaeger says:

I have a silly question – how do you redeem the ibotta dollars? I can’t seem to get it to pay out.

• mel says:

Make sure you’re completing the tasks for the product in your gallery to add to your shopping list. After you buy the product, click on the 3 lines in the top left corner of the app, click on redeem, pick the store you bought the item from and click Upload Receipt to take a picture, then submit. After that it will ask you to check the item you purchased and you will need to scan the upc bar code of the product. Now, this is the tricky part. But I have found that if you do it in more natural light (like outside or by a window) the scanner will catch the upc. It might take a few tries, and gets aggravating at times.. but just keep touching ‘verify upc’ and eventually it’ll say product match. I think you hit submit one last time to upload everything to them. Then within a few hours or so, you’ll get a notification that “you earned it!” and the amount will be in your account.
      HTH!

• Jennifer says:

I “like” the coupon and nothing happens, any suggestions?

• Jessica says:

I had apparently liked it before, so it wasn’t doing anything. I then, unliked it, and liked it again, and it let me print!

• vanessa says:

if there is any way any one can send me the coupon id greatly appreciate it i dont have a facebook nor any desire really to make one but i do buy alot of this for my son especially now with the flu season and his teething.

silva_7@live.com

• Wendy says:

Let me print twice.:)

• kim says:

wow! huge MM with rebate in this Sunday’s RP// buy 3 get 6

• Terri says:

I bought this at my Kroger last night. They were 5.99 each. I bought 2 bottles using my buy one get one free coupon and then had a 4.00 off coupon loaded to my Kroger Card. So I got both bottles for 1.99! I was very happy about that! :-)

• couponhappy says:

anyone else have trouble printing this one? it keeps saying “we encountered an issue while printing, please try again.” i badly need this coupon!!

• Shauna R. says:

I don’t have the option of redeeming from CVS. What gives….am I the only one who can’t redeem from CVS??

• Amy b says:

The Advil coupon printed $1.50 off 1 not BOGO :(

• liezl says:

mine too, the advil coupon printed $1.50 not BOGO? what happened with the bogo coupon, badly need it

• Mariel says:

Printed the BOGO Q a a couple of weeks ago but it expired 1/20. Now it’s just the 1.50/1 Q.