CVS: Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel Only $0.99 (Starting 2/3)

Here’s a sweet deal you can score at CVS starting 2/3 using the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Edge Shave Gel (up to $3) or the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Skintimate Shave Gel or Shave Creme (up to $3) coupons I mentioned earlier!

Check it out…

Buy 2 Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel 7 oz. $3.49 each
Total = $6.98
Use the Buy 1 Get 1 Free (up to $3 value!) coupon found here
Pay $3.98
Get back $2 Ecb (limit 1)
Final cost $1.98 total – $0.99 each!

*Remember, this deal doesn’t start until 2/3!

(Thanks, Melissa!)

• rebecca S. says:

At My kroger’s skintimate shave gel is part of their buy 10 save $5 deal. It’s $1.49 when you buy 10 paticipating items. So $0.75 a piece with coupon.

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin!

• Kristen says:

Do you all think $0.99 is a good price? I haven’t been looking for shaving cream lately so I’m not sure what a good price is, but as I think about it I can’t recall seeing it for under $1 (or I probably would have bought it …) Anyway, just wondering :) Thanks!

• edy says:

I got cpns buy one get one free for the edge s cream

• karie811 says:

Hi everyone! Be sure to log in to your CVS.com account and look for a great CVS coupon for $4 off any $10 Razors, Blades, or Shaving Cream/Gel. You can find it in the “Extra Care” section. I printed mine off a few days ago and mine doesn’t expire till Feb 4th. You can get the shaving gel for $0.49 each if you get 4 shaving gels:

Buy 4 Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel 7 oz. $3.49 each
    Total = $13.96
    Use 2 Buy 1 Get 1 Free (up to $3 value for each=$6 off)
    Use CVS coupon $4 off when you buy $10 worth of shaving gels
    Pay $3.96
    Get back $2 Ecb (limit 1)
    Final cost $1.96 total – $0.49 each! :) :)

• liezl says:

thanks Collin! no more edge coupon at coupon.com. it’s gone:-(