Delias.com: Winter Clearance + Add’l 20% Off = Great Deals on Coats, Slippers + Much More

UPDATE: It appears that you have to pay a handling fee of $1.95. :(

Head on over to Delias.com where they are currently offering up an additional 20% off when you use code DFA915W at checkout! Plus, there are lots of great winter clearance deals going on right now on coats, slippers, and more!

Here are a few deals I spotted…

Shearling Toggle Coat (Grey) Only $9.99  (reg. $89.50!)
Only available in XS in the Cognac color.

Allover Hello Kitty Slippers Only $9.99 (reg. $19.50!)

Pink Hello Kitty Slippers $9.99 (reg. $19.50!)

Sherpa Lined Slide Slippers $5.99 (reg. $19.50!)

Marissa Sequin Boots $9.99 (reg. $24.50!)
Available in black, silver, and brown

Be sure to browse around, as there are LOTS of other great deals to be had!

(Thanks, Carolyn!)

• I was able to get the Grey in Large. Shipping is free, but be aware there is a handling charge…$1.95 if the coat is the only thing you order. I am not sure if it is more or less if you order more. Still a great deal, though!

• LaToya says:

I got the $1.95 handling charge for ordering 3 items…not sure it’s worth it to me…that’s 20% of my order.

• Barb says:

Totally worth it to me…I got a coat for a little over $12.00 tax and all and did not have to drive out and look for it…$1.95 in gas wouldn’t have made for an extensive shopping trip.

• Debbie says:

Don’t forget the 3% from http://www.shopathome.com you can earn on your purchases also

• jen says:

Keep in mind that their sizes run small. We just received 4 items from Delia’s and the jacket pictured above is tight in the arms/shoulders, so we should have gone up at least a size. Cute teen stuff though :)

• Wendy says:

Hi, thanks for the info! I normally wear a women’s size small so was wondering what size you would recommend for the pictured jacket?? Thanks!!

• Misty says:

Does anyone know what shoe size a slipper size S is for Delia’s? I’ve never ordered shoes and there is no shoe size chart online.

• Nicole says:

I got an xs for my sister-I hope it fits!! $11.94 is a steal!!

• kw says:

Thanks Mrs.Hip for this posting….
    Just ordered this for my daughter for Christmas2013 (yup, shopping ahead!)..great deal!! (I did read the reviews & they convinced me to order up a size…esp since one claim was about the arm length being short)
    Appreciate your work for us bargain hunters!

• Megan says:

I got the gray coat in a large for a grand total of $12.49! What a great deal! Thanks so much!

• Conswalla says:

This coat will NEVER fit me. I donate to a children’s home in my area and 1 of the teen girls will be toasty and stylish in this new coat! Thanks Hip2Save!

• Kelly T says:

DFAGIFT promo code saves you 20 off 50, but you will have to pay shipping of 8.50….so choose your promo codes wisely.

• roxy says:

there are 15% off codes on Ebates. Haven’t tried them yet though

• Kim Freeman says:

I hope I can fit into a medium, if not my daughter will get another new coat. Great deal, thanks!

• roxy says:

I want to order some jeans, but I have a hard time with the sizes. I read about the returns and it’s definitely not an option if I pay $12 for the jeans and $6 for the return. Well, they better fit :)

• Kelly T says:

Five coats, two for my nieces(xs), two for my daughters(M), and one for me(L). (Plus a pair of gloves) Shipped for $45. I used the 20 off 50 promo code and paid 8.50 shipping + tax. Went through Shop At Home for 3% cash back. That’s $9 per coat with a free pair of gloves. (And 1.20 added to my shopathome account). Thank you!

• Shannon says:

Also every order $25+ is eligible for a free 1-year subscription to Teen Vogue! If you don’t want the magazine, you can submit for a refund :)

• Andrea says:

I used to order from Delia’s all the time- this was a few years ago. The sizes usually ran a bit on the small side. At the time I wore a 7 in jeans but had to buy size 9. I can recall one time when I had to mail a pair back in exchange for size 11. They sell various brands so that’s probably the reason for inconsitant sizes. *Just a heads up*

• Jessica says:

I am normally an XS but I am nervous about their sizes running small talk. Hopefully it will fit! I found another one on there in brown very similar $9.99 also marked down from $79.50! I got both for only $23.63! Were possibly moving to New york or Boston so these will def come in handy! THANK YOU!!

• Sarah says:

I recieved my order on saturday. Not only was the jacket small enough to fit a toddler lol (barely could get my arms in it) it was also damaged. There were ink looking stains on the sleeve and inside the hood. I called customer service and they will not pay for return shipping even if the item is damaged. I have to pay $6.00 to ship it back if I want my money returned. The thing was only $12 in the first place so that seems like a giant rip off especially considering the item was damaged and not wearable. Will not be buying from Delias again thats for sure.

• Jess says:

I just got my order and the coat was damaged too! I think they were just getting rid of all their defective pieces. I emailed customer service to see if I can return it to a Delia’s near me as shipping is almost half the price of the coat. I will stay away from Delia’s in the future-bad products and bad return policies.