*HOT* Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Edge and Skintimate Shave Gel (Up to $3 Value!) Coupons

Wow! Hurry on over to coupons.com where you can print 2 HOT new coupons:

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Edge Shave Gel (up to $3), excludes 2.75 oz.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Skintimate Shave Gel or Shave Creme (up to $3), excludes 2.75 oz.

Be sure to come back to let us know if you spot any deals to pair these coupons up with.

(Thanks, Jennifer and Couponaholic!)

• Missie B. says:

Thank you ( and my husband thanks you! LOL!)!!! :-)

• Jessica says:

I’m a little confused with something. Can B1G1 be combined with cents off coupons? Ive seen some who say yes and some say no…I just want to be sure :)

• Stephanie says:

No. That’s like using two coupons per item, which isn’t allowed. Some people still say that have done it and it works, but it’s unethical and makes using coupons harder for us!

• kerrie says:

it isnt unethical. and doesnt affect how we couponers use coupons. and is not using two coupons on one item. you are using one coupon on each item still, which is within the limits of the coupon. it depends on your store and their policy. the bogo coupon makes one item free. that “free” is the coupon on that item. you then can use a coupon on the other item.

now, if the coupon specifically says that you can not use this with any other coupon..then i would stick to using just the bogo.

and both the edge and skintimate are part of kroger mega. i am not sure of the sizes yet.

• Stephanie says:

Most of the time the BOGO coupons attach to both items.

• Ashley57 says:

Watch Collin’s video on B1G1. If she does not condone something, I don’t do it either.

• mel says:

Its not unethical, its called piggybacking. As long as neither coupon prohibits the use of another coupon, or against store policy, and you feel comfortable doing it, there’s nothing wrong with piggybacking. To each their own, its a topic that you’re not going to get a straight yes or no answer, its just something you have to try for yourself. With the new databar upc, its hard to know if a coupon will attach to both items or just the ‘free’ item, so I always give the bogo first so at least I get the highest amount off, then the cents off 1. Sometimes the BOGO is attached to both items and the register will not accept the off 1. I don’t press the issue with the cashier if she hands me the coupon back. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. But always always always read the t/c of the coupon. Many cps, like SCJohnson Co., Kelloggs and others are starting to put “not to be combined with any other coupon” in the fine print, so I know I can’t use an off 1 with a BOGO.

• kerrie says:

to each her own. i like collin and agree with most of it, but if we want to do it this way, there isnt anything wrong with it. piggybacking is okay.

• jellybean says:

I agree with the others who have also posted, it is NOT ethical to use two coupons on a BOGO. The coupon is “attached” to both items you purchased, therefore you cannot use a second coupon. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one where it states that you CAN use another! You can,however, use a store coupon and stack on top of a mnf. coupon.

• Cort says:

The coupon is buy 1 get 1 free it covers the free item only. it is only attached to the free item since it is giving no discount to the item you are paying for. The cents off coupon is for the paying item. If it is unethical then why do stores have it written in their policy that way? Walmart, CVS, etc

• Ashley57 says:

CVS nor Wal-Mart specifically mention this in their policy. I just looked at them.

• Cort says:

What does BOGO or B1G1 mean exactly?

These coupon terms both mean the same thing: “Buy One, Get One Free.” Keep in mind that a BOGO/B1G1 coupon is applied to the “free” item. In addition, you may be able to use one money off manufacturer coupon with the “Buy One, Get One Free” coupon to get more cents off. (this is from Hips FAQ section)

I have the old copies of their store policies in my binder i just looked, but cvs and walmart accept money off qs on top of buy 1 get 1.

• Ashley57 says:

Collin just updated her FAQ, saying it was out of date with what she currently believes (as stated in her video). It now specifically says a B1G1 coupon ties to two items, just like her video.

• kerrie says:

and only if the policy says you cant , then you cant.

• Jennifer B. says:

For those of you with a Wegmans, they had them for $2.00 when I was in there this past weekend. Hoping they’re still that price because this coupon would make them only $1 a piece!!! This was for both Edge and Skintimate.

• Jennifer says:

My Wegman’s won’t take any internet coupons for BOGO items (since the word “free” appears on the coupon, per their coupon policy). I just wanted to warn you in case they do the same to you. Good luck :-)

• Jennifer B. says:

Thank you! I just checked their coupon policy and you are right. I just recently started using coupons there, so it’s good to know!

• Melissa says:

In the 2/3/13 ad for CVS it shows that you get a $2 extrabucks when you buy Edge. (limit 1)

• Jennifer says:

Ugh.. Why does the Internet/wifi have to be down!! I am missing so many good coupons! We are part of the outage effecting 13 states right now, but this is the longest it’s been down. Over 24 hours now. I am really about to scream!!

• Hannah says:

Jennifer you can always get the coupons.com app and email yourself the coupons, and print them later. Thats what I do a lot!

• Geena O says:

Hannah, if the coupon has reached its print count by the time I decide to print, would I still be able to print?

• Jennifer says:

Yeah, I have the app. Internet just came back up so I was able to print from my phone. About to steal hubby’s for two more then down to the computer. I don’t think it will let me print once the limit is reached if I email, but haven’t tried it yet.

• Karina Koji says:

these are part of the kroger mega sale, so just $1 and $1.25 each respectively!

• Laura says:

Hannah, I am so glad that you taught me about emailing the coupons to myself.
    I didn’t know you could do that. Thank you so much.

• awesome123 says:

is it in the sale ad for the kroger mega sale?

• Genny says:

If a item is BUY ONE GET ONE 50% off and I am trying to use these coupons, (B1G1)will I pay the final price the 50% price or the full price one, if that makes sence.

• Edie says:

Depends on your cashier, really. Most will take off the one that is 50% off, but some people get lucky and get the cashier that takes off the full priced item. :)

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin!

• Ashley says:

I have a question. I have this coupon that says ‘buy one get one free(up to $3.00), get one edge® shave gel free up to $3.00 (excludes 2.75 oz.)’ what does that mean? I want to wal mart trying to get help but no one was around. The 2.75 oz are half that original size. The original price was $2 something. Does it mean I can get to original or an original size and a 2.75 oz for free or they both have to be 2.75 oz to get one free???