Rare Pepsi, Doritos, & Tostitos Coupons + More

Wow! Head on over here where you can print a few very rare coupons for Pepsi, Doritos, Tostitos, Glad, and more! Just click on “Winning Deals” box to print yours. Keep in mind that these coupons do print with the Food Lion logo in the bottom right, but they are manufacturer’s coupons that can be used anywhere.

Here are a some of the coupons available…

$1/2 Doritos Flavored Tortilla Chips 10 oz.+
Buy 2 Bags of Tostitos Tortillas Chips 9.5 oz.+, Get 1 FREE Tostitos Dip (15 oz. or smaller)
$1/2 18 pks. of Pepsi
$1/2 8 pks. of 7.5 oz. Pepsi
$2/1 Glad Trash Bags 25 ct.+
$1/1 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing 24 oz.+

+ More!

(Thanks, Michele!)

• Jess says:

It only lets you print one of each :(

• Jen says:

Norton won’t let me download the coupons. Says the file is unsafe. Missing out on this one.

• liza says:

Did you have to download in order to print the coupons? I dont want no virus on my computer.

• Marissa says:

I am scared to do this as well!!! Has anyone downloaded this before?

• Kathy says:

You have to download a coupon printer to print cpn from most sources. It is how they control that you only get the allowed amt (usually 2 per computer, sometimes 1)
      That being said, I’ve never printed from Food Lion and doubt I will. I only download directly from the big sites, like coupons.com

• Jess says:

Yes and it worked perfect – I then went and uninstalled it right after printing.

• Kari says:

Ha! I can’t get any to print on my Mac…

• Jess says:

CONSUMER: LIMIT ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE of products and quantities stated. LIMIT OF 4 LIKE COUPONS in same shopping trip. Coupons not authorized if purchasing products for resale. Only original coupons accepted. Copying, selling, reposting or auctioning of coupons is prohibited and constitutes fraud. Overage will not be provided in exchange for any coupons (i.e., NO CASH BACK). You pay sales tax. Valid in USA, APO’s & FPO’s only. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited.

RETAILER: You are authorized to act as our agent to redeem this coupon in accordance with The Clorox Sales Company coupon redemption policy (available upon request). We will reimburse you for face value plus $.08 handling. Send coupons to P.O. Box 880409, El Paso, TX 88588-0409.

EXPIRES: March 31st, 2013

• lesli says:

Had to do a lot of downloading to get to them. Printed 5 of the coupons and then I went back to try to print those 5 again and it wants me to download all the programs again.

• SillySavage says:

norton said it is an active threat and removed it from my computer. I don’t need to save a few $$ that bad.

• Mary Brock says:

My virus protector REFUSED to let me download it or run it.

• liza says:

I think ill pass on these coupons :(

• Cindy says:

Norton blocked the link as a malicious site.

• Brenda says:

I’m going to pass!!! Saving a few $$ isn’t worth a possible virus on my computer!!!

• Jen says:

There is no problem with the application. I use VA benefits for education and everytime I need to access a particular government website to verify my enrollment status in order to get benefits, it says my computer doesn’t recognize the program and it could be a virus. Common sense should apply here…it is a legit store & legit coupons…more than likely, the program is legit.

• Kristi says:

My computer is telling me that it is a threat! I will pass, but I sure would have loved that trash bag coupon! :)

• maggie says:

I don’t want to download something that says my computer is at risk, I’m not sure if its safe, but I’d really like to have the glad coupon.

• Tammy says:

downloaded and printed with no problems

• Mar says:

Ok I don’t want to bother with it, My whole computer shut down twice after I tried removing Norton and install this web coupon site. Shortly after my computer indicated THREAT VIRUS DOWNLOAD>… I will play it safe and pass :(

• Anon says:

Do not print these coupons…you will end up with viruses galore. Definitely NOT worth it and that’s coming from an IT professional.

• Autumn says:

Says unsafe here too. Bummer, I really wanted that Doritos coupon!

• mel says:

I’m passing, not b/c of the printing issues… but shouldn’t these coupons be meant for Food Lion shoppers? I don’t have a FL 100 miles of me and wouldn’t feel comfortable using them at the stores in my area (which many are starting to not accept logo’d cpns anyway)

• Jeff Walker says:

are these MF or Food lion coupons???

• Mikero says:

There is nothing wrong with this print client. Norton is just being over cautious about a program using certain ports.

After installing you will see the “PrintCoupon” shortcut on your desktop. Double click it and you will see the current coupons. I noticed that you can print extra coupons if you close and restart the application before it checks to see if you have printed already. Just check the coupons you want and quickly press print coupons.

• Mikero says:

P.S.

User Anon is full of it. I am an IT professional myself and I know he/she is just being a buffoon.

Also these are definitely MF coupons.

• Anon says:

Right. Well, have fun rebuilding your machine when it crashes. I’m just trying to help those who aren’t as tech saavy that wouldn’t have such a wonderful IT “professional” like you to help them when their computer is wrecked by a virus.

• Steph says:

Actually, I printed the coupons with no problem, but my computer crashed afterwards as a result. Firefox couldn’t recover my browsing session and identified this site as being the reason. I’ll be uninstalling it. And why be so rude?

• Daneb Bowman says:

Because Norton is a Security Product that is constantly OUT-OF- DATE, it makes sure it blocks everything. Its like if you never answered the phone, or front door, or talked to strangers or men. Food Lion or Sears or Walmart or Kohls could make your computer crash because there’s a glitch, Please don’t act like a GLITCH urself and crash. Also dont spread rumor of innuendo about a company thats be around for 50years because your scared to walk out your front door.

• Angela says:

I got a virus from trying to download these coupons! mcafee quarantined it but now my computer is running slow!!!!

• nicole says:

Got mine thanks Collin. Yall are scaring me i hope i dont get a virus.

• Cheri says:

The three Pepsi coupons state “good only at Food Lion”. They all say Manufacturer’s Coupon, but none of the barcodes start with the number 5. HTH

• sofia says:

these q start with 0 but are definitely man Q’s. Even the glade coupons on coupons.com start with 0 and they are regular man Q’s.

• mel says:

if it says Good only at.. then you can’t use the cpns at other stores, regardless if its a manuf cpns (unless you have a store that takes it as a competitor)

• Jen says:

The Pepsi ones are the only ones that say good only at Food Lion in the consumer line @ the bottom. All the others should be accepted elsewhere.

• Gail says:

IT Pro here too. No threat noted by my AV plus i also scanned afterwards with Malwarebytes and TDSSKiller (looks for rootkit viruses). No malicious threats were found.

• sonyamiller says:

I could only print once, I don’t think this is a virus. Its on the Food Lion homepage. Thanks!

• Janelle says:

Help! I can only access the first row of coupons. The page won’t scroll down for me. Any ideas???

• Conswalla says:

Janelle… Ok I’m going to try to explain this without confusing you more. In the area where the coupons are displayed, there is a black little narrow box. Move that box up and down with your mouse to see the other coupons. You’re probable moving scroll on the entire page. you need to move the scroll on the coupon section ONLY.

• Katherine says:

Weird, I wanted to print a second on my laptop and it already identifies as it being printed. Oh well, better one than none. Just a FYI… :)

• Aprille says:

Hey, can I ask some of the IT people for help? I am on a Macbook running OS X 10.4.11 and can’t print Smartsource coupons anymore because it requires the new Java update which is not compatible with my OS. Any ideas on how to get around this???

• CouponingMommyof2 says:

If you find out how to print smartsource on a Mac 10.4.11 please let me know! I’m having the same problems starting a few months ago…

• Cindy says:

The q for the 3 packs of pepsi say only redeemmable at food lion….. which is weird since the others dont specify…

• Sandra says:

Seriously! Think about this ladies. Would Collin post something for us that would give us a virus on our computers? I think NOT! She had to do the same thing in order to get her coupons!

I downloaded the software, printed the coupons with no problem! I have Kaspersky and it gave me no message of a threat! NORTON thinks everything is a threat! I had Norton and I had to overrule it for Coupons.com and other coupon software!

• tami says:

I was able to print these without any problem or virus to my computer & have already uninstalled it without problem. Thank you Conswalla! I have a Dell & had to go to Programs & Features after Control Panel in order to locate the add/remove. I am not very computer savy. Can anyone tell me where I can Not use these with the Food Lion logo on them?
    CVS? Kroger?

• heidi says:

I printed these yesterday, don’t have Norton or any of those other useless programs and my computer is just fine. Plus I am a little surprised that someone working in IT would even have Norton, etc….

• jeff says:

Norton is a real junky Antivirus it will try to block coupon printing software! I downloaded and printed coupons just fine> No virus here! Uninstall Nortons and install a better antivirus that is not so cheap.

• Wendy says:

My coupons printed without any problems. However, they will not scan at the stores. Tried using them at Lowes Food and since they would not scan, they would not accept them. Disappointed! Anyone else had the same issues???

• Jen says:

These reset for me today. I was able to print again!!!