Best Buy Reward Zone Members: Earn 25 More FREE Points (Via the Facebook App)

If you’re a Best Buy Reward Zone program member (it’s free to sign up!), you can currently score yet another 25 FREE Reward Zone points! Just head to the Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App by signing in or registering for an account, then click on the “User Poll” tab and scroll down to take the new Poll. After taking the poll, a pop up should come up stating that you just earned 25 points! Yay!

And keep in mind that you only need 250 points to score a $5 Rewards Certificate!

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times & Clip and Follow!)

• JS says:

thanks. is there a limit to the # of reward certificate we can use per transaction? i haven’t shop at best buy for a long time.

• Leslie says:

You can use as many as you want in one transaction, you can also go under your settings and decide to bank points and then issue a reward certificate when you get to a certain amount or when you decide you want to use the certificate. HTH :-)

• Rosalia says:

I started at zero points and just got a $5.00 certificate. Thanks for the daily reminders. :)

• nicole says:

yay 225 points thanks Collin.I forgot to do the other poll the other day when it was acting up.

• Amanda C says:

Just wanted to post a reminder that you can price match at Best Buy. Generally their stuff is higher priced than most stores but you can PM and use your rewards on top of it. Also, BB rewards CAN be used on Kindle giftcards which are really Amazon giftcards. And if someone tries to tell you Kindle giftcards are just for Kindle purchases, just read the front of it where it days it can be used on anything that Amazon sells. I’ve done it many times. It loads right to your account like you would load one from Swagbucks or other sources. :)

• Tina says:

I now have 249 pts!!!!! So close to the giftcard….Thanks :)

• amy says:

do they do these everyday?

• Mary S. says:

Is there a limit to the number of times you can take the user poll and get points. I have taken the user poll everyday this week and my points are 0.

• Chris LaBombard says:

You can also earn another 25 by clicking on members choice and voting :)

• Melissa says:

I finally got my hubby’s login, but I can’t find it. Can someone tell me exactly where to go? I feel so silly, but I’ve looked everywhere!

• Jenn says:

How are people getting 250 pts? Did I miss some days? I have 125 pts maybe 150 from Hip2save. Do people have 2 accts that they are adding too?