Walmart: More Deals on Children’s Mucinex, Breathe Right, Coricidin HBP, + More

If the Cold & Flu has been affecting your household as much as it has mine recently :( , you may want to take note of these new coupons and Walmart deals. Check them out…

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu or Cough & Cold $5.43
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final cost $3.43!

Children’s Mucinex $7.84
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final cost $5.84!

Neo Synephrine Cold & Sinus Extra Strength Spray $4.97
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final cost $2.97!

Breathe Right Nasal Strips 10ct $4.82
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final cost $2.82!

Or if you’re looking for some hemorrhoid relief ;-) , you may want to take note of this new coupon and deal…

Preparation H Totables Irritation Relief Wipes 10ct $3.48
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final cost $1.48!

On a side note, I’ve heard that hemorrhoid cream can reduce under-eye puffiness. Has anyone found this to be true? Please share! :D

For even more current Walmart deals, be sure to check out yesterday’s post here

• shannon says:

Collin you and your family are sick. We are battling it too and it really brings you down. I hope you all get to feeling better and thanks for somehow still managing to keep our deals posted.

• Nikki says:

I don’t mean to be tacky but the Prep H wipes are also good in the bathroom for freshness sake too.

• Shanna says:

I’ve used the PH wipes for bug bites. I recently had a bed bug outbreak and they helped with the itching. And I am happy to report, the bed bugs are gone!

• Kathy says:

Can I ask how you get rid of bed bugs? Thankfully I don’t have them but I’d like to know.

• Brittany says:

Kathy, I’ve never had bed bugs, but I’ve heard a flamethrower works pretty well… :-D

• Rachel says:

Nice :) Pretty good reason to go hunting for a bed bug! When my husband comes home tonight and finds me playing with a flamethrower, he’s going to think I’m off my rocker when I say “honey, it’s a technique I learned from hip2save!” Haha :)

• Jen says:

When I was in college, my mattress had them. I requested a new one. We had to sleep with plastic on the old ones for a week and use a special spray. NOT FUN!

• Shanna says:

I hope this commerce reaches everyone who left a comment. Kathy- I had to call an extermination company. I read online that rubbing alcohol and water mixture works, but not for me! The worst month of my life, but I was lucky, I was told that it was not that bad as it took them 2 visits to even find any. They have to more treatments to go and I should be all good. I had to pack up my home and still in the process of unpacking. To everyone else, I really thought about a flamethrower….lol!

• Sam says:

My leasing manager was talking to me about bed bugs, and how she checks for them every time she stays in a hotel because she’s terrified of them. She brings rubbing alcohol and water with her in a spray bottle and lightly sprays the mattress. I think it will only draw them out of wherever they’re hiding, but I don’t think it can be used to eliminate them.

• dropofrain says:

Kathy, we were able to get rid of these by using Diatomaceous Earth powder. They were gone in just a few applications. And it is after battling with them for months.

• Mariel says:

Heard Prep H works on eye bags but don’t get them in your eyes then they’ll sting like crazy

• Rachel says:

Oh, and for the record, I’ve tried the Prep for under eye bags (several different times) to no success what-so-ever. My puffiness seems to be especially bad if I cry, or use too much eye cream (it’s actually because it’s fluid retention, not actually swelling), so I’ve found that things that have a mild drying effect work really well. I tested the teeniest bit of zinc oxide diaper cream and it actually helped a good bit!

• mj says:

i read that puffines is caused by consuming too much salt and also sugar so if You want no bags no sugar and no salt for You …lol

• J says:

I use hemorrhoid cream for my under eye bags. Mine are terrible it definitely works better then a lot of name brand creams I have bought in the past. Under eye bags run in my family my grandmother told me her trick was hemorrhoid cream ever since I’ve been a fan :)

• Jennifer Olson says:

I was offered to qualify for a new mission for Children’s Musinex on my smiley360.com account today. I qualified and it’s for a 4oz bottle.

• Nikkicats2 says:

It also works great on burns to stop the burning.

• C says:

hi collin. i hope everyone in your family feels better real soon. I, myself, have been sick for over a week now. it totally sucks. i can’t eat, or sleep and feeling so tired, congested, and achy. i can’t wait to feel like myself again.

• rachael says:

In regards to the rumor you heard Collin, I read in a beauty mag a few years ago that since preparation h changed the formula in the mid 90′s- THAT IS NO LONGER TRUE. It is now just a beauty myth. Sorry.

• autumn t says:

can you use rite aid catilina coupons at walmart? i have a breath right strip coupon.

• kipfer76 says:

My SIL uses this to stop her frequent nose bleeds! Seriously, it constricts your capillaries and stops the bleeding.

• Brittany says: