Best Buy Reward Zone Members: Earn 25 More FREE Points (Via the Facebook App)

If you’re a Best Buy Reward Zone program member (it’s free to sign up!), you can currently score yet another 25 FREE Reward Zone points! Just head to the Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App by signing in or registering for an account, then click on the “User Poll” tab and scroll down to take the new Poll. After taking the poll, a pop up should come up stating that you just earned 25 points! Yay!

And keep in mind that you only need 250 points to score a $5 Rewards Certificate!

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times & Clip and Follow!)

• kelli says:

thank you!

• Amani says:

I got a pop-up that said I earned 0 points. Lol

• Barre says:

Maybe I’m being paranoid, but I have to wonder why Best Buy is giving out free points like this everyday. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take the points but I’m just curious as to why. I use to love shopping at Best Buy, but the last time I was there, the associates were rude, and didn’t know much. There was also a mound of trash in the parking lot.

• tamara says:

I was treated rude last time I was in there too! It’s easier to buy online, the prices are better :( Only when I need to ask questions do I use the store. I always have to price adjust too. Mine pops up with the 0 points too. Not sure what the deal is with that.

• Amanda L says:

i heard that soon they are going to be “make some huge changes” and closing down a ton of stores..just what i head from an employee friend but dont know how much truth is actually to it…

• Melissa says:

Probably reasons to use these rewards as we get them!

• nicole says:

Thanks Collin.

• Megan says:

They have already begun closing some in my area. However the ones staying open are renovating. I’ve been to 2 different grand openings in my area. So I would assume they’re not completely going out of business if they are renovating stores, and I mean totally changing the inside. The new best buy appearance is actually great.

• Taw Chy says:

During the christmas holiday, I visited best buy for the first time and was treated so rudely that i cringe just thinking about shopping in their store. I purchased my items online! It’s true they need better help.

• Brittany says: