CVS: Up to 75% Off Select Personal Care Items = Great Deals on G-U-M PerioBalance, Speed Stick, + More

Wow! If you’re headed to CVS soon to score any of the Weekly Deals (scroll past this post), be sure to keep your eyes peeled for several personal care items now marked down 75% off! My sidekick Mary headed over to her local CVS in Austin, TX and was able to find the following items marked down…

*Note – Clearance prices and items may vary by region

Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser on clearance $2.07 (reg. $8.29!)
Use the regional $2/1 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit coupon found in the 1/6 SS Darn! Sorry all – looks like these coupons wouldn’t work for this as it is not technically a “kit” :(
Or the $0.75/1 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit coupon found here
Final cost ONLY $0.07!

Speed Stick Gel Power Ultimate Sport 3 oz antiperspirant/deodorant on clearance $0.87
Use the regional $1/1 Speed Stick Regular or Lady Antiperspirant/Deodorant coupon found in the 1/20 SS
Final cost FREE!
*Plus, earn $0.50 in your Ibotta acount for buying ANY Speed Stick 2.7 oz or larger!

Dial For Men Speed Foam Body Wash Foaming Gel 6.8 oz on clearance $1.44
Use the $1/2 Dial Regular or For Men Body Wash coupon found in the 1/13 RP or here
Final cost $0.94 each!

G-U-M PerioBalance 30ct Lozenges on clearance for $5.69 (reg. $22.79!)
Use the $5/1 any G-U-M PerioBalance product coupon found here
Final cost ONLY $0.69!

Sally Hansen Simple Spa Wax Warmer Kit on clearance for $5.24 (reg. $20.99!)
Use the $2/1 Sally Hansen Wax Kit coupon found here
Final cost $3.24 – regularly $20.99!

Fixodent Denture Adhesive Cream 1.4 oz on clearance $1.12 (reg. $4.49!)
Use the $1/1 Fixodent Adhesive coupon found in the 12/30 PG (Expires 1/31!)
Final cost ONLY $0.12!

Clairol nice’n easy hair color on clearance $1.99
Use the $2/1 Clairol Color Product coupon found in the 1/27 PG
Or the $1/1 Clairol Color Product or Herbal Color coupon found in the 12/30 PG (Expires 1/31!) or 1/6 RP
Final cost FREE!

L’oreal Men’s Expert Hydra-Energetic Eye Roller $3.07 (reg. $12.29!)
Use the $1/1 L’oreal Paris Eye Product coupon found in the 12/9 RP (Expires 2/3!) or 1/27 RP or here
Final cost $2.07!

Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Shave Gel $1.57 (reg. $6.29!)

Blade Mesh Tool $1.24 (reg. $4.99!)

Just the Basics Gentle Foam Bath 48 oz $1.44 (reg. $5.79!)

Luster Power White 7 Daily Fluoride Toothpaste on clearance $1.82 (reg. $7.29!)

Plus, check out all the Clearance items that reader Megan found at her store…

+ More! Come back and let us know what items you’re able to snag at your store!

(Thanks so much, Megan!)

• Griselda says:

is the Sally Hansen wax kit considered a Sally Hansen cosmetic?
    I got a $3/3.99 purchase of Sally Hansen cosmetics.
    I wonder if it will work?

• anika says:

I got (1) nivea men body wash for 1.49 – 75% off (4) colgate total enamel for $.94 each – 75% off nair shower power for $2.37 75% off, (1) neutrogena after shave for men $2.12 – 75% off be careful the box is much larger then the container, and (1) speedstick for men for .94 I had ECB so I got all for 9.23 this is in CT store!! Thank you for your post

• Sandra F. says:

My store in on Clear Lake City Blvd in Houston had the Lysol kits for 1.99! The coupon worked since it had the soap with it.

• Aliza says:

My CVS didnt have tags but the prices came up. I need to know the products though in advance. What brand/size were the cheap toothpastes and mouthwashes?

• Kathy says:

My store in Michigan had a lot…
    Sally Hansen Wax Kit 75% off… 4.99 – $2 Q =3.00
    Sally Hansen Refill Kit 75% off… 2.50 – $2Q= .50
    Venus razor refill= 4.79 ( use Q – buy any Gillette refill get 10.00 off Fusion Razor (1/27)
    Fusion Razor= 11.99 = 5.00 RR= 6.99
    Tresseme Conditioner & Shampoo= 2/$7 – Use b1g1 and $1.75 ea peelie on bottle= FREE
    Luster Power White= 75%- 1.82
    Dove Deodorant 75% off- 1.24- .75Q = .49
    G-U-M PerioBalance 30ct Lozenges on clearance for $5.69 – $5Q= .69
    USED: CVS $3 off 10.00 razor purchase Q & $10.00 off $50.00
    OOP= 17.00
    RR= 5.00
    TOTAL: $12.00

• kim says:

They have gillette shave cream for $1.99, pair that with the bogo from the 1/6 Rp, get both for $1.99. Also they have. they have the fabreze set and fresh spring scent $1.84, use the $1.00 one and pay .84 cents, plus if you buy two the $2.00 ECB prints out for you so ends up being free!They also had the cvs brand 4 pack kids snoopy tooth brushes for $1.04! You have to price check these items as some were only marked 25-50% off but scan up 75%

• cathy says:

I shopped Wed 1/29 at my store in San Jose, CA. I bought 2 glide 3d white floss 35m marked down to $1.12 and had $.75 coupon from P&G 1/27.

• Vicki says:

wow which store did you went to in San Jose, CA Cathy? I’m also from SJ but there were nothing at my local store

• cathycampo says:

I went to the store on corner of Lawrence Expressway and Moorpark in West San Jose. There were only 2 packages and I bought them both. I’m guessing they would also be on sale at CVS at Lawrence Expressway and Saratoga (by Trader Joes) which is 1/2 mile away, and any other locations. Call before going.

• Kate says:

I went today and nothing was marked as clearance, but when I took them to the price scanner they were all marked down. I got a lot of what other people mentioned, plus Herbal Essence Hydrakicious Featherweight conditioned for 99 cents! Also Crest Complete whitening plus scope 4.4oz for 99 cents. There were $1 coupons for Nivea shower gels at the scanner (others must have gotten them when they scanned their card, then left them there). They let me use them so I got the Nivea shower gels for 49 cents!

• leslie says:

Check the razor blades, mine had Gillette Mach 3 turbo 8 ct blades marked down to $6.24 and the Gillette M3 Power 8 ct blades marked down to $7.12. There are coupons for $5 or $10 off the Gillette Fusion (priced $10.99) when you buy Gillette blades and when you buy that razor you get $5 ECB back. I had a $5 off Mach 3 blades. Great deal!! :-) Also, look for the Nivea Shower Gel Moisturizing, it is clearance $1.07 and generates a $2 ECB for each you buy (limit 5 I think)

• Karen says:

Do you have a list of all the clearance items together? I went to my cvs and only saw a few clearance tags but most of the items were gone. I think the workers must buy most of the good deals. I was hoping some was not tagged yet and I could go back with a list to check and scan the items.

• Stacie says:

Wow! Usually my store doesn’t have these deals but all the ones you posted were at my store. I found Right Guard 6 bar soap for $1.27. upc is 0 17000 04868 0.

I found the Gillette M3Power 8 count cartriges for $7.12. I bought the Gillette fusion razor for $10.00 and used the $10 off coupon. Got back $5 ecb. Thank you!

• Karen says:

Impossible to shop at CVS I usually go to because all their carts were gone…so aggravating…and not because the store was full of customers using them, they were just gone. One of my other local store had all of theirs stolen too and now has new ones that beep loudly setting off the detector at the door if you get too close or go out with the cart!!

• Jeff Walker says:

Mine has everthing from 25 to 75 percent off!!!

• le says:

Most of the 75% off items were gone by the time I got there but I was able to get two Lysol soap dispenser with free refills for $1.94 each. They were unmarked (that’s why no one bought them!) but I knew to scan just in case.

• Tarri says:

I got the Rt Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant for 1.14 x 2, found peelies on the Rt Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash for $1 off any Rt Guard Total Defense Product, used 2 of these. I also received a $2 ecb for buying the two. So ended up being 1.72 mm for me. Yay.

• shanshan says:

First store have very few things on clearance (yes I price checked). At another CVS where they’re better at marking things, I simply go up and down the isle to spot the clearance stickers. Got $23 worth of items for $3 after coupons. Not bad.

• Megan says:

Welcome! I found out later after I went back to make my purchase that some of the signs I put up were wrong. But I got $140 of bodywash for $16!!

• Brandy says:

I got 3 Axe Cool Metal Body wash for $2.89 each, used the B2G1 coupon and the register automatically took off the full $5.99 value…plus they generated the $4 ECB! The MCM printed the $2/2 Tresemme and I combined that with the BOGO coupon…the register automatically deducted the $6 value (even though all of the remaining bottles had the peelies removed)…essentially giving me $1 in overage. Used the overage for Softsoap Pampered Hands on clearance for .99 and a Coke. My total was $4.82 and I left with a $4 ECB.

• Sandra says:

the coupon for the lysol dispenser worked in Chula Vista, Ca even if they don’t have the soap

• Amy says:

CVS has the 32 oz shampoo and conditioner by TRESemme on sale for 3.50 each. Use the buy one get one free coupon from the 1/26 sunday paper. CVS honors the coupon for $6.00, so you only pay $.50! Great buy!

• mel says:

Even better is the MCM has been spitting out a $2 off 2 Tresemme purchase (exc trial size this wk. The first few times I went, the cashiers let the cpn go through for $6, using the $2/2 I had $1 in overage go towards the rest of my orders. The 3rd time I went to use the combo, the cashier said she’d have to manually enter $3.50. Which was still a good deal for me since these are huge bottles!! I think I am set for a while!

• edy says:

I found everything today! Blade body wash clearance too, soft soap hand soap sponge bob on it! Cvs body wash red bottles too,

• mel says:

I finally found a store that had the Dial for Men Speedsoap, they were actually in the wrong spot, no clearance tags, so I scanned and they came up $1.34 each. I used my $2/2 Dial cpn that printed from the MCM last wk + $1/2 IP. I also bought 2 Tresemme, used the BOGO (which the cashier said she’d have to manually adj down, which was no biggie!) + $2/2 MCM cpn. I paid $1.28 for all 4 items! So stoked. And the best part is that $9.68 will count towards my Beauty Club spending!!