Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

New $1/1 Spot Shot Target Store Coupon = Only $1.89 (Reg. $3.89!)

5:00 PM MST

Head over to to print a new $1/1 Spot Shot Carpet Stain Remover Target store coupon, valid through 2/17! Stack this with a manufacturer’s coupon to snag Spot Shot for just $1.89!

Check it out…

Spot Shot Carpet Stain Remover 14 oz $3.89
Use the $1/1 Spot Shot Stain Remover 14 oz. Target Coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Spot Shot 14 oz. coupon found in the 1/27 SS or here
Final cost only $1.89!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals and photo credit My Litter!)

Join the Discussion

• Bonnie D says:

iI don’t like using this product on my carpets, seems to leave an oily residue that seems to attract dirt quicker, especially on light colored carpets. Just my opinion.

• coupons says:

I actually love this product – gets out pet urine stains very well as well as other stains. Was actually recommended to me by a carpet cleaner!

• Julie says:

I love Spot Shot!

• Julie says:

I can only get the coupon from….I can’t seem to get the Target coupon. What am I doing wrong?

• Connie Snell Webb says:

I believe the is the Target coupon. The manufacturer coupon was in 1/27 SS.

• Kristi says:

My daughter did a Science Fair project on Carpet cleaners and which ones worked the best. She did Generic brands compared to Name Brand carpet cleaners. What she found was very interesting! Spot Shot lost hands down. Resolve was next. Bissell was the best in the Name brand catagory. The off brand carpets cleaners were better than any of the name brand ones and the one we purchased at the dollar store was the winner with the Walmart brand right behind it. Targets brand was the loser in the generic catagory. I was actually suprised because I love target products and would have thought it would have been the best. Just thought I would share her findings with you all! You may want to check out that Dollar Store carpet cleaner :) We have pics of the outcome with the carpet samples. Not sure how I could share them, but I do have them!

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to