*HOT!* 1 Year Subscription to All You, Sports Illustrated, Real Simple + More Only $2 Shipped

Wowzer! I just wanted to remind you that you can still head on over here to order quite a few completely FREE magazine subscriptions – no credit card required (check out this post for more ideas)! Even sweeter, after signing up for the FREE Better Homes & Gardens magazine (and possibly other magazines), you’ll be offered three 1 year magazine subscriptions for only $2 per year (there are a lot to choose from!)!

This is a *HOT* deal as it means in addition to getting a FREE subscription, you can also snag a 1 year subscription to All You magazine, Sports Illustrated/Sports Illustrated KIDS, Real Simple, Men’s Journal, and more for only $2 – just $0.17 per issue! Keep in mind that your magazine selections will then continue annually. Each year, you’ll receive a reminder notice and you authorize the account you provided at time of payment to be charged the rate on the notice for the next year of issues until you tell them to stop (which is easy – Cancel anytime at 1-800-884-3350).

On a side note, if you are new to Hip2Save and/or a new couponer, you may be wondering what the heck All You magazine is. Well, besides having great articles and recipes, All You is filled with manufacturer’s coupons… sometimes higher value than the coupons you’ll find in the newspaper or online. You can purchase this magazine at Walmart or by subscription only. Check out a few of my favorite coupons that were found in the January 2013 issue.

*Automatic Renewal Authorization: Enjoy the number of issues shown and the credit/debit card you provide will be charged just $2 for each selection. Your selections will then continue annually. Each year, you’ll receive a reminder notice and you authorize the account you just provided to be charged the rate on the notice for the next year of issues until you tell us to stop. Your name, address, and account information you just provided will be used by freebizmag to process and fulfill your selections. Cancel anytime at 1-800-884-3350 for a refund of unserved issues. Allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. If a magazine becomes unavailable it may be replaced by another with the same renewal features. For individual use only, not for resale. Please print this page for your records. Enjoy!

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Anna says:

It says :session expired.

• Eyez says:

the system pre-selected the $2 magazines for me. Only 3 came up. I want All You. that one wasn’t an option : ( boo hoo

• Julie says:

Excited! I was able to get the All You Magazine for $2. Thanks so much!

• Laura says:

Thanks! Worked fine for me! Got All you, Reader’s Digest, and Sports Illustrated (for the hubby ;)

• Katie says:

Not finding it

• Grace says:

Just a word of caution…….I did this deal last year. Got Real Simple magazine for $2.00. Then my credit card was charged $36 and I couldn’t figure out why. After many phone calls to both the magazine company and my credit card company, I was finally credited back the $36. It took 3 months to get that money back!! Be careful, watch your credit card for unauthorized charges.

• Deb says:

We did this before and enjoyed our magazines for a year. However, getting out of the automatic renewal was a nightmare. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

• bhw says:

I’ve done this deal before in the past. Got Real Simple for only $2/year. It’s a fabulous magazine. Be careful though…I did not get a renewal notice in the mail and they charged my credit card well before the one year was up. As long as you’re on top of it and contact them yourself a couple of months before your subscription expires, you should be okay.

• Annie says:

I just want to support the above statements of “buyer beware” we too did this deal on three different magazines and never received a renewal notice. Fortunately we purchased it with our AMEX and they have fantastic customer service/support. They got the charges reimbursed and we also had them blocked from any future charges to our credit card.

• Ash says:

I am not getting any extra offer? Do you have to choose special field to get this offer?

• Stefani says:

I saw this deal on another site a few days ago and people said their credit cards were being charged more than $2 that day so be careful!

• Adina says:

I can’t figure out if it worked!? I signed up for Better Homes and Gardens, then chose the all you, SI, and Readers digest, but when it processed, it brought me to a page that seemed like it was completed, but it showed my selections – only better homes and gardens showed up? Can’t figure out if the others went through! Anyone else had this? Did all your selections come up on the final page (i think it said “print for your records”)

• Adina says:

Actually – I just checked my email, and I got a confirmation page with all the magazines listed on it. YAY! Thanks Collin!

• Kaydee says:

what are y’all putting in so that All You shows up? I’m getting nada… Thanks!

• ellen says:

This deal sounds fishy to me. Magazine subscriptions at shockingly low rates are almost always too good to be true…

• I ordered Your Big Back Yard in November and it still hasn’t arrived. I told them I just wanted my money back, this is too much of a hassle.

• Sharon says:

It comes up with a free subscription to “The Red Bulletin”, whatever that is. I don’t see BH&G at all.

• Sharon says:

Nevermind, I found it, but too much information needed. I backed out. For those getting charged in the following years, use a gift card with just a little left on it. Might work.

• Donnita says:

Just ordered the Better Homes and Garden and the All You. I used my P&G gift card that just came in the mail today. Worked perfect!!

• Renee says:

I did this the other day for Golf magazine as a Valentines day gift for the boyfriend and was charged only the 2 bucks

• Rebecca says:

Ive done this deal before. my card was only charge for only $2 but after my subscription expired, like most people, you forget to cancel and I didn’t get any “reminders” and couldn’t figure out what the charges on my credit card statements for… it was kind of a hassle to cancel after. do at your own risk!

• melissa j says:

i was able to get the all you for $2 but another good idea that i do is use my pre paid american express it cost nothing to load or no fees and they cant charge on it cause all i had was $3 so its perfect for things like this

• Ms Tee says:

Got the subscription using a prepaid rebate card!!

• tiarisblog says:

What industries/jobs are ya’ll choosing to get All You to show up? It won’t for me…

• robyn says:

You have to select “Special Offers” in the right upper corner! Took me a while to figure it out too!

• MsD says:

Is it “Special Deals” you select? When I select that option, other magazines show up, but not the All You magazine. Thanks.

• MsD says:

I figured it out. You have to choose a magazine, i.e. Better Homes & Gardens, and then later it gives you an option to order 3 magazines for $2 per subscription (i.e. Sports Illustrated, Eating Light, etc.).

• tiarisblog says:

Problem is that once I choose BH&G it then asks me questions about what industry and job I’m in, which it uses to determine what 0-3 $2 subscriptions to offer me. I haven’t found a combination yet that brings All You into it.

• ed says:

Just Received a postcard from
    Processing Center
    PO Box 30468
    Salt Lake City, UT 84130-9820

Dear Ed lastname,

You recently ordered an annual subscription to All You after completing a
    survey, for the low price of $2 each. Due to a processing error, a partial payment
    of only $1 each was billed instead. We want to inform you that the remaing
    balance of just $1 per magazine will be charged to your account shortly. We
    apologize for the error and for any confusion we might have caused if you have
    any questions call 1-800-843-3705 by March 19, 2013.

Thank you.