Rite Aid: FREE Keri Lotion Starting 2/3 (Print Your Coupon Now!)

UPDATE: Note that if you printed this same coupon recently, it will not likely be available to print again now. Darn! :(

Wow! Head on over here where you can print a high value $2/1 Keri Lotion coupon! Hold on to this coupon until Sunday, 2/3, to score some FREE Lotion at Rite Aid!

Check it out…

Keri Lotion $5.99
Use the $5/1 in-ad coupon
Plus, use the $2/1 Keri Product coupon found here (will need to be adjusted down)
Final cost FREE!

*Remember, this deal doesn’t start until 2/3!

• Carol_R says:

I just hope that they have restocked because the shelves were cleaned out of Keri lotion after the last deal a few weeks back.

• mindy says:

is there a limit?

• Allison says:

Last time this deal was going on I tried to do it, and both Rite Aids by my house would not adjust the coupon down…is this something they are supposed to do? Both stores acted like I was crazy last time…has anyone had this problem? How do you get them to do it?

• Elizabeth says:

I dont see this coupon?? Anyone have any tips? any zip codes I need to enter first…thanks!

• ShortCutSaver says:

I can’t find it either.

• shawna clark says:

I got this same coupon in last Sundays paper.

• debbielynne says:

What zip code? Not there for me….

• Jennifer M says:

Ugh, either out of prints or did not reset for me. I think maybe it’s out already. I go thru collin’s link and it doesn’t pop up anymore (but does from my phone. Odd). Tried different zips, no luck. So I went directly to smartsourse to try and print and it told me I had already printed. either the Java thing on both firefox and chrome messed up my prints or it’s out. Try thru IE thats where I was able to print 2 other coupons I was trying to print on the same page. I did it with no zip.

• SAM says:

Its here for me

• Rebe says:

Go to your local library to print again! :)

• DianeNC says:

I believe you have to have SmartSource’s coupon software installed on your computer to be able to print it out – you’re not allowed to download software on any library’s computer.

• Jean says:

Java is still not working on smart source for me to print it. :(

• Alyssa says:

I only printed one last time, so I can do this again! Yay! This is my mom’s favorite lotion so I always give it to her. It’s feels so good to give these little gifts and not have to break the bank.

• mary2186 says:

stupid question but does this mean at the store (like the in-store ad?)
    “Use the $5/1 in-ad coupon”

• Mimi says:

Does any know if Keri lotion is watery? I never used this brand before. If it is watery, then I’m not really saving money…even if its free cause watery lotion stinks.

• margaret in seattle says:

a question for frequent walmart shoppers, does walmart take rite aid in-ad coupons? i found rite aid are quickly sold out of good deal on the very first day of sale and i am not at the door at opening, they usually fail to restock before the end of sale. i was hoping to get it for free as well at walmart.

• Fer says:

Walmart will take other store coupons. :-)

• Edie says:

Walmart will only take other store coupons if the coupon is for a specific price. (like if the coupon just said $0.99 on it).

In this case, the price match would not work, because it is a dollar off in-ad coupon.

• belle says:

Actually, Walmart will take this as a price match as it states the store price of $5.99 minus the in-store coupon of $5. It will just be a price match of $0.99.

• margaret in seattle says:

by the way, looks like we will also get the same coupon in upcoming smartsouce. just be patient….

• Claudia says:

Got the saturday smartsource friday night and there is a $2 coupon in the insert.

• tracy says:

My Rite-Aid store wouldnt take my $2.00 coupon, they told me the register just wont accept it, and that i should just save it for another time..I tried to argue it, even the manager wouldnt do it, and this is not the first time Rite Aid hasnt let me use all of my coupons when it comes to being free or them owing me money..should i be contacting corporate or is that a waste of time? why advertise these deals if we cant even get them?

• Ashley says:

Would adjust mine either… $1 still good :-)

• Claudia says:

Is there a limit to how many you can get? And if not do you have to use one rite aid coupon for each one you get or is like Walgreens?

• shayla says:

Actually, Walmart will accept Rite Aid’s in ad coupon and price match to the $ .99 advertised price. It’s in their policy to accept competitor coupons as well as match a sale price after bonus cards. I just bought this potion at Walmart for $ .99 with no problem. I’ve also been able to use the $2.00 coupon on top of the price match and got 2 lotions for free but it depends on the cashier/ manager. Some have scanned it, some have said no.

• Jean says:

The coupon in the RiteAid flyer says it is a manufacturer’s coupon (not a store coupon). Most stores don’t take 2 manufacturer’s coupons for one product. To those of you who were able to get this for free…how did you convince your cashier to accept both?

• Deborah H says:

There is no Rite Aid where I live, but the HyVee here does take competitor coupons. I’d LOVE to use this deal to get the lotion… how can I get one of the Rite Aid ads with the cut-out coupon? I cannot find it printable online ANYWHERE, and I don’t think there are any Rite Aid stores in the state of Illinois :( Could someone send me one? Help!

• Jackie says:

I ditto w/those who were unable 2 adjust their $2 cpns. The nice mgr @ my Rite Aid store said ppl were fired from the last time they had this sale on Keri lotion and folk were flying left and right in there getting rain checks (assuming limit was more than one @ that time)! But I have no complaints. I’m so grateful 2 get Keri lotion for $.99! I wanted it free, too, but I will not die over a buck let alone see someone lose their job! Not worth it! Glad Rite Aid was able 2 do it anyway!!!