$1/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue Manufacturer’s Coupon + Target Coupon = Only $0.33 Per Double Roll

Don’t forget to head on over to Coupons.com to print this $1/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue Double Roll 12 pk+ coupon! Even better, this coupon makes for a great deal on toilet paper at Target since it can be paired with the Target store coupon available. Check it out…

Angel Soft Double Roll 12 pk $5.99 (Regular Price)
Use the $1/1 Angel Soft Double Roll 12 pk+ coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $3.99, just $0.33 per double roll, which is basically paying $0.17  per regular roll!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• rosebudds says:

Thank you! I was waiting for something to pair the coupon with.

• Betty says:

hopefully Target doesn’t give me a hard time since it says “Available at Walmart”

• Rebe says:

Is anyone else having issues printing Target coupons? My computer acts for a sec as if it was printing and then it takes me back to the “your coupons printed” page without printing anything! :(

• adhd65 says:

Yes, I haven’t been able to print for a month. Don’t know what’s up…it keeps telling me to install the coupon printer, so I do…and nothing. :(

• Kristi says:

I have had an abysmal time trying to get Target’s coupon printer, Catalina Marketing, to work! (It still doesn’t. I click agree, click run, watch the popup of “coupons will print upon closing” and …..NOTHING.) I went through a laborious hour or more and 20+ point checklist of things to disable/disarm/reset/uninstall on my computer and to no avail. I contacted the company and they just sent me the pagelong list of all the things I had already done. I use Chrome on a PC and never have problems printing from coupons.com or the like.

Curious, I went to Catalina’s facebook page and hundreds of people commented likewise that they are unable to use the printer for one reason or another. Maybe if we all write to the companies that use this particular printer something will be resolved.

I am really disappointed because I was planning to make a special trip to Target tomorrow to get some of the deals I’ve seen here, but without the coupons my trip has effectively been canceled. =(

• Laura says:

I have a Mac and it won’t let me print. I tried with 3 different browsers and it says they are working on it and it should work in the next few weeks. That stinks because I have a baby and there are SO many coupons I’d love to print.

• Lydia says:

Will Target give you a hard time since the one coupon has walmart on it?

• Erin says:

anyone know what the square footage is on this tp?

• Jessica P says:

Some Publix grocery stores allow you to use Target coupons and pair them with a manufacturer’s coupon. Check with your local Publix to see. if your store. I am going to hold onto my coupons and hope Publix or Target has a sale soon. Thanks for the info on the coupons!

• Brittany says: