Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes → *HOT* Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, Velveeta, Capri Sun, Planters Coupons + More

4:48 PM MST

WooHoo! Even more new coupons have popped up on tonight! To find these coupons quickly, FIRST go here, type in zip code 30303, and then click on the links below to see that coupon already clipped for you.

Check out a few of the new coupons…

$1/3 Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Blue Box
$1/3 Lunchables Lunch Combinations 7 oz or larger
$1/1 Krafty Mayo or Miracle Whip 30 oz
$1/2 Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese 16 oz or larger

$1/1 Planters Mixed Nuts or Cashews 26/27 oz
$1/1 Velveeta 32 oz
$1/2 JELL-O Ready To Eat Puddings

$1/1 Maxwell House Coffee
$1/3 Capri Sun 10 pack
$1/2 Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix
$1/2 MIO Liquid Water Enhancers
$1/2 Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix
$1/2 Welch’s Refrigerated Juice Cocktails – reset?

$1/2 Velveeta Cheesy Skillets or Casserole Dinner Kits
$1/2 Kraft Dressing 16 oz

+ More! Hurry and print as these coupons always go fast!

(Thanks, Rebecca!)

Join the Discussion

• Liz says:

• Joy says:

These have a very short exp date. 2/16/13. :(

• annaD says:

Mine expire 2/16. Not much time to use.

• Ashley says:

Super awesome! Kraft mayo and planters peanuts are both bogo this week at publix! So super excited to finally stock up!

• jhnicole says:

Ugh i wish i would have looked at this a hour ago.I just came back from my local supermarket and they are doubling 1.00 qs.Thanks.

• maflies1 says:

Could someone help me with a Mozilla Firefox question? Very new to this, and have been unable to figure out how to print two copies, one right after the other of the same coupon, as I did in Internet Explorer by hitting the Back Arrow, the Refresh Arrow, and the Print. So consequently I diddled around and lost my 2nd print. LOL I know there are people that use this all the time. Would be so appreciative for any knowledge shared. Thanks much & Thank you Collin for all the great coupons!!!

• Kara says:

At least for me, I never could print two by hitting the back button on Firefox. I always had to go to the end of the coupon section to print them out again.

• Tina says:

i close that window and open up another one like im printing it the first time.

• Kathryn K says:

i’m using firefox 18-1.0 i think.
      i hit the back button, then the reload curly arrow at right of address bar. then a pop up shows and i press reload button. maybe you’ve disabled pop-ups?

• luvtnco says:

There is a Target coupon for 2 free cans of Rotel when you buy Velveeta

• Aly says:

Could I use this dollar off three capri sun coupon with the buy 3 get 1 coupon in the paper a few weeks back? Or is it a one or the other.

• Christa says:

Anyone else had issues with the “Redeemable at” printed on coupons? I hadn’t until recently. My understanding is that stores are advertising on the coupons essentially but a ‘manufacturer coupon’ can be used wherever a ‘manuf. coupon’ is accepted. Any sources for a definitive answer to be able to tell to stores that won’t take them?

• coral says:

these coupons are ruining my computer putting sooo much stupid virus popping up how do i block the pop ups to continue with coupons this is my 3rd computer…

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to