Coupons.com: *HOT* Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, Velveeta, Capri Sun, Planters Coupons + More

• Liz says:

Thanks!!!

• Joy says:

These have a very short exp date. 2/16/13. :(

• annaD says:

Mine expire 2/16. Not much time to use.

• Ashley says:

Super awesome! Kraft mayo and planters peanuts are both bogo this week at publix! So super excited to finally stock up!

• jhnicole says:

Ugh i wish i would have looked at this a hour ago.I just came back from my local supermarket and they are doubling 1.00 qs.Thanks.

• maflies1 says:

Could someone help me with a Mozilla Firefox question? Very new to this, and have been unable to figure out how to print two copies, one right after the other of the same coupon, as I did in Internet Explorer by hitting the Back Arrow, the Refresh Arrow, and the Print. So consequently I diddled around and lost my 2nd print. LOL I know there are people that use this all the time. Would be so appreciative for any knowledge shared. Thanks much & Thank you Collin for all the great coupons!!!

• Kara says:

At least for me, I never could print two by hitting the back button on Firefox. I always had to go to the end of the coupon section to print them out again.

• Tina says:

i close that window and open up another one like im printing it the first time.

• Kathryn K says:

i’m using firefox 18-1.0 i think.
      i hit the back button, then the reload curly arrow at right of address bar. then a pop up shows and i press reload button. maybe you’ve disabled pop-ups?

• luvtnco says:

There is a Target coupon for 2 free cans of Rotel when you buy Velveeta

• Aly says:

Could I use this dollar off three capri sun coupon with the buy 3 get 1 coupon in the paper a few weeks back? Or is it a one or the other.

• Christa says:

Anyone else had issues with the “Redeemable at” printed on coupons? I hadn’t until recently. My understanding is that stores are advertising on the coupons essentially but a ‘manufacturer coupon’ can be used wherever a ‘manuf. coupon’ is accepted. Any sources for a definitive answer to be able to tell to stores that won’t take them?

• coral says:

these coupons are ruining my computer putting sooo much stupid virus popping up how do i block the pop ups to continue with coupons this is my 3rd computer…