HSN.com: *HOT* SodaStream Fountain Jet Complete Soda Maker Kit + Subscription to SELF Magazine as Low as $67.96 Shipped

If you have been wanting to purchase a SodaStream, you are gonna love this deal! Today’s *HOT* deal over at HSN.com is for a SodaStream Fountain Jet Complete Soda Maker Kit + FREE Subscription to SELF magazine for only $79.95 shipped (regularly $155.90!)! This seems like an awesome price for all that you’re getting!

To quickly find this deal, head on over here and wait for the third scrolling banner to load (like pictured above). Click on the “Shop Now” link where you’ll then be able to add the Kit to your cart. Also, if you’re a new member to HSN.com, you can use the promo code 1NEW15 to get an additional 15% off – making this Kit as low as $67.96 shipped to your door!

What You Get :

*SodaStream Soda Maker
*CO2 carbonating canister
*(3) 1-liter carbonating bottles
*(2) 1/2-liter carbonating bottles
*(3) 16.9 fl. oz. Kool-Aid Mix (Cherry, Grape and Tropical Punch)
*(18) 1.7 fl. oz. SodaStream soda mix taste samplers (including Diet Cola, Diet Cranberry-Raspberry, Diet Dr. Pete, Diet Lemon Lime, Diet Pink Grapefruit, Diet Root Beer, Dr. Pete, Energy, Fountain Mist, Lemon Lime, Orange and Root Beer)
*(3) 1.35 fl. oz. MyWater flavor samples (Lemon Lime, Raspberry and Orange)
*User manual
*1-year Self magazine subscription
*Manufacturer’s 2-year limited warranty

HURRY – I’m guessing these will sell out FAST!

(Thanks, Miss beSavin!)

• Britta says:

this is an awesome deal just for all the extras included even if you already own the machine… the refill co2 canisters alone are like $30.00.

• AW says:

We have had our sodastream for 2 years now and we love. We buy a lot less soda and it’s (somewhat) healthier. I highly recommend it!

• Lolita says:

I wish I could get the regular instead of the artificially sweetened soda mixes with it! That is the only thing holding me back, but I am guessing, maybe even without it it is a good deal…

• Yoko says:

You can mix a little bit of 100% juice into carbonated water to make “soda”. You can also add a little liquid stevia (natural sweetner from stevia plant but much sweeter than sugar, so you would only need a drop or 2 drops). It satisfies your soda craving and it’s healthier for you.

• Maria says:

I would recommend people do not buy from this company because of human rights violations. The factories that build this product are on illegal settlements on the west bank and gaza.

• lajouels says:

i think this is advertised in target aswell for 79.99

• Do you know if HSN will refund me for buying a similar set within 30 days at a higher price and less items?

• sparc says:

good deal if you like soda water or there’s a drought on pepsi/coke deals. With all the recent pepsi/coke deals, we’ve stopped using our sodastream until we run out.

The recent pepsi coupons that keep resetting for 2L and the CVS 12 pack $1.50 coupon are obviously much cheaper than any sodamix you might buy from sodastream.

• Tracy says:

It’s a great deal! I already own one but the CO2 canister and the extra bottles will pay for the cost.

• Bethany says:

Thank you thank you thank you! I have been wanting to buy one for my soda addict hubby and this pops up just a couple weeks before his birthday! I love not paying full price! :)

• Wanda says:

Personally, I’d rather buy soda :( I got this for xmas and wished I kept the box, I don’t think the “soda” tastes good at all…

• Lolita says:

Maybe you can craigslist or ebay it? You won’t get all the money back, but maybe it is worth it for you if you really feel that you won’t be using it?

• Yoko says:

• Beth says:

This is an awesome deal – I bought one for my parents at x-mas and paid about same price (theirs has fizz gauge) though on black friday from sodastream.com – it had a few sampler kits but nothing like this one – this is really great deal – taxes are back – so I bought this one for our family and kitchen is red and yellow – so got red will match great :-)

• Ellen says:

I wonder if you can cancel the magazine subscription for a refund of it’s value? I’m thinking of one of these pretty strongly and am considering the comments…anyone else have one?

• Ellen says:

Decided to buy! In the details it says you can get a refund of the magazine subscription for $12. I went through upromise for 5%, so I’m hoping this works out like this:
      hsn.com total=$67.96 less 5% ($3.40), less the $12 refund=$52.56!! Hoping we use it and it doesn’t just sit on the counter…

• Sue says:

How do you get the magazine refund? Go through Self?

• Ellen says:

It says “Self magazine order and refund details are included with your purchase”, so I’m thinking there will be instructions (hopefully a form to send in) sent in the package.

• Beth says:

Woohoo that would be even better deal- I really don’t want the magazine either and I’d rather have back the $12 – I was just hoping that since you had to enter a cc that it didn’t automatically set you up for a renewal with Self each year on that card

• Emma says:

I bought one for $50 when there was the black Friday deal and I absolutely love it. I use it just to make seltzer water 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time I use the SodaStream natural flavors and the soda syrups from Williams Sonoma. I really don’t like how all of the SodaStream regular flavors contain Splenda (we don’t drink that in our house) but ever since I found the Williams Sonoma syrups, it has made the SodaStream 100% with it to me! I would recommend it.

• Ellen says:

Yeah….I missed out on that Black Friday deal (by minutes) and was pretty bummed! I really dislike splenda (and all fake sugar), too….so I’m really happy to hear about the Williams Sonoma syrups…I’ll definately look into that! Thanks for the tip! :)

• Katie I. says:

Hey Emma, thanks for the info- I was on the fence about buying one b/c I mostly just drink seltzer- don’t care too much for flavored sodas. So I think I’m going to get one just to make seltzer, instead of paying $0.79 per bottle of seltzer at the store…. Didn’t know if anyone would buy it just for seltzer so your comment helps..

• Elizabeth says:

I use mine only for seltzer and its TOTALLY worth it. If you only make seltzer you see bigger savings than if you make soda.

• Ivy H says:

Remember you can buy through ebates to get 4% back

• alph says:

HSN sent me a ‘we miss you email’ this morning, so saved an additional $20! I guess it pays not to shop too often, haha

• Elizabeth says:

I just jumped on this… I already have one, but it’s worth it for all of the extras, considering I needed (wanted, lol) a backup tank and more bottles (esp the smaller ones to take with me on the go). After discounts and ebates, my total was around $65….not too bad considering the tank alone is $30! Thanks Collin!

• Jenn says:

Hey Elizabeth. How did you get the code to work? Right now mine says that the code can not be used on a “today’s special”. Could it be because Sodastream is not a today’s special presale anymore? Thanks for any advice!

• Elizabeth says:

I didn’t use Colin’s code. I had a code from the spin and win from a few months ago. I’d offer you one but I foolishly deleted most of them (they are one time use codes). Maybe someone else has an extra? (I “won” one almost every other day, so I’m sure there are others who have extras).

• Jenn says:

Thanks Elizabeth! That was so sweet of you to offer…enjoy your SodaStream. Don’t forget to submit your rebate for SELF ($12). Great deal for you.

Did anyone else “win” an extra code they may not be using?

• Esther says:

Got one, though I could not get the code to work. Still a great deal. Thanks for posting!

• Andrea says:

I had one of these and I ended up giving it to a friend. None of the soda tasted good. I tried them all. They were all blech!

• Elizabeth says:

A lot of people don’t like the soda because even the regular flavors are made with Splenda. If you want flavors without Splenda you have to buy ones from their natural line…. But of course, these run around $10 where the others are around $5.

• Lisa W says:

Here is a link to the SELF rebate!