Fred Meyer: Zevia Soda 6-pack Only $0.74

Wow! If you have a Fred Meyer (and possibly other Kroger affiliated stores) nearby, you may want to stop in to see if they are offering up the same deal on Zevia Soda 6-pks. that I found at my local Fred Meyer store where they are marked down to just $2.74 (reg. $5.49)! Plus, there are several coupons you can use to make this deal even better.

Check it out…

Zevia Soda 6-pk. $2.74
Use the regional $2/1 coupon found in the 1/20 SS
(or, use the $1/1 coupon found here or the $1.50/2 coupon found here)
Final cost as low as only $0.74!

Be sure to come back to let us know if you spot this deal anywhere else!

• Angie says:

I wish I could find zevia near me. It’s only found an hour away and I love it.

• bennettanthony says:

Is the soda any good?

• Robbie says:

My kids love it but I hate it. Too sweet for me and leaves a horrible after taste.

• Kat says:

We tried the grape and Dr.Pepper flavor and thought both were nasty and ended up throwing the rest away.

• Mo says:

We tried the orange and it was a no-go – just didn’t taste good to us, but I know a few people who really like it!

• Jen says:

I bought the cream soda one. It was disgusting. My husband powered through the rest of what I bought, but asked me not to buy it again. If it’s under a dollar, it doesn’t hurt to try it. Everyone’s tastes are different.

• Sarah O. says:

I found it for $2.99 at our Kroger today (Raleigh, NC) and there was a $2 off coupon in my Kiwi Magazine that came today. I love the stuff!

• Kristen says:

Collin- you should so start doing other store matchups! You’re matchups are amazing! But I don’t have any stores like Fred Meyer, Kroger, Harris teeter, Safeway, shop rite, albertsons, and all that good stuff! I have a Fred’s (super dollar) and a Winn Dixie..we have a corner market but there’s only 7 stores and they are all here in south ms…but they double! :)

• Tina says:

Are the soft drinks nutritional? Are they free from added preservatives?

• Amy says:

The lemon lime, ginger ale, and root beer ones are awesome. As far as the Dr. Pepper and grape….blech! My gym sells these for $2 a piece! I will be able to score over a case for less than $5!! HAHA ;)

• Angel says:

I really like the root beer flavor but find the cherry one not so good. At this price maybe I will branch out and try a new flavor.

• Maryann says:

Wow, that price is amazing. It’s $6.99 a six pack at my local HyVee. I’ve only tried the root beer and it was okay but not very sweet.

• natalie says:

I LOVE Zevia. It’s like soda without the icky chemicals or sugar. We don’t ever eat anything with fake sugars, and I love that they use Stevia as a sweetener!!! I’ve been using stevia for years, so I’m used to the taste, but I think the cola tastes just like diet Coke!

• Mae :o) says:

Curious when the sale or discount might expire? Tks!