Pizza Hut: FREE Big Pizza Slider Samples Today Only (4PM-7PM)

Just a reminder!!

Today only from 4PM-7PM, Pizza Hut is giving away FREE Pizza Sliders samples. Keep in mind that no purchase is necessary; valid for dine-in or carryout. Limit one per customer. Check out the Pizza Hut Facebook page for more information.

(Thanks for the reminder, Drugstore Divas!)

• N says:

Is this like a little sample or what? Anyone know. I can’t get on Facebook on my iPod

• J says:

Can you order online and pick it up?

• sodliersgirl531 says:

I ordered these for any early lunch today.If you have ever made Grand Biscuit pizzas they are sort of like that but thicker.They are a bit dry so I dipped them in sauce.Not the worst or best thing in the world.Personally I think if you want small pizza get the individual pan as it has more flavor.Its pizza though so I’ll eat it lol :-)

• soldiersgirl531 says:

• Nick says:

Can someone please tell us if its a whole order or a single little sample?

• angela says:

I looked at the facebook page and it is confusing. Post says free, one per person no purchase needed but in the comments people are saying you do have to buy something and it is false advertising. Anyone know what the truth is on this one?

• sherry says:

I went by at lunch and picked up one at the drive thru. Although they were not busy I had to wait almost 30 min. Glad I wasn’t busy! It was indeed a snacker. Probably not enough for a meal for most but I’m totally full. It was a little dry; would’ve been better had they included some additional sauce for dipping.

• Tara says:

Call your local store as the first one I called required a purchase and the second one did not. He also told me it was very small.

• Mommyof1 says:

I read alot of comments on their facebook page and it seems to me this is getting pretty poor reviews. I love free, and know some people really need a free meal sometimes, and this would be great! But, for the cost of getting there/gas, and the reviews of it being small and dry, I think I will pass.

• Valerie says:

Just went over to our local pizza hut. They gave me and my two girls each a sample pizza. They are really cute and the girls liked them a lot.