Rare $1/1 Oreo Cookies Coupon

Yeah! Hurry on over to Coupons.com to print a rare coupon valid for $1 off any one package of Oreo Grab & Go Cookies 10-10.64 oz. This coupon should make for a sweet deal when paired with a sale!

• dealhousewife says:

FYI – prints with “redeemable at walmart” on it.

• Casey says:

It can be used at other stores because it doesn’t say ONLY Redeemable at Wal-Mart. H2h :)

• dealhousewife says:

Thanks. :) I know, but some ppl still have trouble redeeming these at other stores, so i just wanted to put it out there. :)

• Casey says:

Np, I figured you may have known but thought I’d mention :) love me some Oreos.

• Nichole B says:

Yep. I had a coupon last month with “redeemable at walmart” on it. When I tried to use it at Walgreens it was a NO GO. Even after I mentioned that it was a manufacturer coupon and it didn’t state “redeemable only at walmart”.

• Melissa says:

What are the Grab & Go Oreos?

• shannon says:

I have never bought these. Wish it was a full package instead becuase they’re a better deal. Just saying….

• Jill says:

I haven’t been able to print from coupons.com lately. It used to work. Yesterday I tried again and as soon as I pulled up the website it locked up and shut Internet explorer down. Anyone else having problems or can tell me how to fix this??
    Thanks

• Sabine says:

Jill you can email coupons.com, I think the contact button is at the bottom of the page, explain what is happening and they will email you a soliton to fix it. I had to do this once and they are awesome! They made sure to email me back after the directions they gave me to make sure it worked. Hope it helps

• Cora says:

Starting tomorrow, my local Albertsons(Lafayette, LA) will have the Oreo cookies on sale for $1.99. This coupon will make them 99 cents. AWW YEAH!! Good price for a package of cookies that is over $3. I can stack up on my cookies. This coupon came out at the perfect time.

• gohogsgoinar says:

This package was $4.99 at Target the other day. Still not bad for 50 cents a bag for lunches, etc. AND If you use the Shopkick app make sure you do the scans on these at Walmart. They are worth 100 points. :)

• Casey says:

I used at Target today. 2.99, original price, 1.99 with coupon. I didn’t think it was a bad price.

• vishnu says:

Aren’t the grab and go, the mini cookies in a tumbler package? Those are usually 99 cents at smiths.

• Bethany says:

What’s a cookie multi-pack aisle!?!?! And do they have samples there? ; )

• JoAnn says:

Ha! I think they are calorie-free too! The multi packs were $4.69 @ target and part of a buy 3 get 1 free promo. Love your name, my daughter is a Bethany also :)