Are you on the search for cute and affordable ♥ Valentine’s Day ♥ gift ideas?! Then check out some of these adorable creations and share your own with us in the comments below!
First, Hip2Save reader, Melanie, created these sweet and nearly free gifts featured at the top of the post. Check out her email…
Today I made Valentine’s (practically for free!) for my 3rd and 1st grade children to bring to school. Here’s how:
1. Valentine tissue paper bought at Target’s 90% off Valentine’s Clearance ($0.20).
2. 2 Jumbo bags of snack size Kit Kats FREE from CVS after $3 off coupon (coupons given to kids dressed in costume for Halloween) and they were on sale for $3 in October. Candy doesn’t expire until 9/2013.
3. Red curly ribbon purchased at Target’s 90% off Christmas Clearance.
4. Avery printer labels FREE after rebate from Office Depot.
Wrapped two Kit Kats in the tissue paper. Tied the ends with ribbon to make it look like candy. Printed out labels that say, “You’re Sweet! Happy Valentine’s Day! From ______.”
Check out these other adorable creations to get you thinking….
* Crushed Conversation Heart Cookie Pops created by The Decorated Cookie
* Pom Pom Valentine’s Wreath by Honey Bear Lane
* Spa in a Jar by The Gunny Sack
Do you have any unique, frugal and “hip” Valentine’s Day gift ideas?! Please share in the comments below… Thanks!