Starbucks: Buy 1 Get 1 Free Latte, Mocha or Hot Chocolate After 2PM (Starts Today)

As I mentioned yesterday, you can head on over to your local Starbucks starting today, February 6th, after 2PM to Buy 1 Vanilla Spice Latte, Caffe Mocha or Hot Chocolate and Get 1 Free with the Celebrate EveryLove Coupon (found at your local Starbucks). However, if you have not been able to locate the Celebrate EveryLove Coupon (pictured below), don’t despair. Just head here to print a BOGO coupon or show this BOGO coupon on your mobile device.

* Valid through February 14, 2013. Limit one per person. Offer good only at participating Starbucks Stores in the US while coupons last

• jennifer e says:

if you’re a starbucks rewards member, you should’ve gotten an email too with the subject, “Share the love: Buy one drink, get one free.‏”

• An says:

Are these coupons only for corporate Starbucks locations or are they going to work at
    Safeway and Target? I know they cannot enter the offer code but I have been able to take advantage of some other promotions there. Was anyone able to redeem this coupon at Target or Safeway?

• Tiffany says:

Is it buy one get one free on the next visit or buy one get one free at the same time? I’m a rewards member but didn’t get an e-mail.

• sarah says:

I just want to add one thing. When I went to Starbucks today the barista told me they were instructed to only give them to their favorite/regular customers as a thank you. I’m sure they can give them to whoever they like, but they had limited quantities. So this may not be an everyone-gets-one thing. Just ask with a smile and I’m sure they’ll hook you up. ;)

• how much do they cost

• tinatre says:

My local Starbucks didn’t know about it but I showed them the email and it was all good. The girl told me as long as there was a code & the register accepted it , then no problem.

• May says:

I used this coupon (got an email from starbucks) at my local starbuck for 2 grande hot chocolate, and the second cup was only half full. very disappointed.