Hallmark Gold Crown Stores: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Hallmark Cards Coupon

UPDATE – Sorry for the confusion! It appears that this coupon is only valid at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores :(

Head on over to the Hallmark site to print a new Buy 2 get 1 Free Hallmark greeting cards coupon. With Valentine’s Day less than a week away, this coupon will make for a great deal!

(Thanks, Mo!)

• DAwn says:

Don’t get suckered into this Hallmark Holiday!!! Make your own card if you must, but stop buying them! ;) It is so FAKE to read words that someone just made up for the card instead of reading a real note from someone. :) So much more personal. Sorry, I’m kind of antii-Valentine’s, can you tell???

• picchu says:

My CVS sells only American greetings!! :(

• Julie says:

The Hallmark coupon says it is good at Gold Crown stores. Will that exclude CVS?

• Vic says:

Gosh, it printed weird out. It hurts my eyes to read the fine print. The coupon says valid at participating Hallmark Gold Crown stores in the USA only.

• Gingey says:

If you live in an area where there are Publix Supermarkets, there is a Hallmark coupon in the store for buy one, get one free any Hallmark item. I think it’s good ’till 2/12.

• Mary Jane says:

I got 6 nice Hallmark cards reg. 99 cents each for only $2.44 that included our sales tax, with a $2.00 off coupon off of 3 purchases…Only .40 cents for each lovely, card, two valentine cards for the hubbs, one daughter valentine card, two nice thank you cards and one HUG card for a friend who has had medical problems…I cannot buy those type of cards for those prices anywhere I live. The dollar tree has them for 2/1.00 when I get to that place which is out of the way for me, with gasoline at over $4.00 a gallon I don’t go anyplace far walking, biking the other places, it is inclement here about 200 days of the year and I am not about to get pneumonia looking for cheap cards..The safeway has a huge promotion but it comes out to a lot of money after you have to buy at least $1.99 cards 3 at that you get a $5.00 off your groceries catalina, no thank you!

• Mary Jane says:

I used 2 of those $2.00 off coupons in the back of their Hallmark calendars at the register they still have tons of them, the clerks gave me several..Hallmark .99 cent cards end up only .40 cents with those coupons and they are lovely cards, all kinds for any occasion..No place cheaper..Remember in August no more Saturday home delivery of the mail…