Victoria’s Secret “The Indulge Me Party” on 2/10 (FREE Chocolate Tastings, Manicures, & More – Make Reservations Now!)

Reminder! Don’t forget to make your reservations before February 9th!

On Sunday, February 10th from 6-8PM, select Victoria’s Secret locations are hosting The Indulge Me party and offering up FREE decadent chocolate tastings, express manicures, and a chance to win great prizes! Plus, if you’re an Angel Cardholder, you’ll get triple points on ANY Angel Card purchase!

Plus, you’ll also be able to get $25 off your $100 purchase, $50 off your $200 purchase, or $75 off your $300 purchase in-store only (can’t be combined with any other offer). And, if you spend $75, you’ll score a FREE World’s Sexiest Chocolates box – while supplies last. Yum!

Be sure to head on over here before February 9th to reserve a spot for you and a guest.

(Thanks for the reminder, Brandice!)

• Em says:

“Indulge Me Party” that reminds me of those parties where you can buy naughty toys, haha

• Carrie says:

So if I reserved a spot successfully do I need anything to get in??? I did this weeks ago.

• Jenni says:

Just bought some sweaters and undies with a bunch of coupons today before seeing this post, found 2 bling sweaters on the clearance rack that after coupons and clearance prices I got both 50% off! I also got the free chocolates and a free pair of panties with my purchase. These Chocolates are awesome! and I like the package they came in even more, I’m going to keep it to keep jewelry and stuff in.

• Natasha says:

It says to rsvp before the 9th but I just did right now with no problem :) I have never heard about this so thanks for posting Collin!

• Melony says:

I went and won the last gift bag! A bra, panties, nightie and a huge bottle of Angel perfume! :)
    My friends and I are going to the Pink one next weekend! :)

• Carrie says:

They let us in to the party tonight…I had registered 2 weeks ago, but they informed me the store I went to had 900 reservations made and they then sent a email to the 200 guests they narrowed it down to….I hope no one else had problems with getting in, and is next weeks pink party going to be the same way????