Target: Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Only $0.99

Yay! Head on over to the Target.com Coupon Site where you can print a new $1/1 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Item coupon. Pair this up with the $4/1 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit printable coupon found here to score the following deal…

(Photo credit, The Shoppers Apprentice)

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit $5.99
Use the $1/1 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Item Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $4/1 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter coupon found here
Final cost only $0.99!

*You may also be able to find these on clearance for $5.08, making them just $0.08!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Lory says:

Cool, I LOVE THESE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HEADS UP. :)

• tracy says:

i really dont need these anymore,when i had gotten them for free a few months ago,i was able to get around 6 so,yea dont need anymore lol

• CourtneyAmanda says:

great deal, unless you have a mac : / neither coupon will print from a mac :(
    both have pop-ups that they are feverishly working on a fix though :D

• Grace says:

Been wanting to try these, now I can try every scent. Thanks

• Jennifer says:

I found the apple scent on clearance at my target for 5.08. So only 0.08 after the coupons :-)

• bali says:

That seems about the right price for these, since the scent only lasts about a week…

• Kathy says:

I totally agree. They don’t seem to last long at all :(

• tia says:

Thx for posting. I’ll save my 99 cents.

• Kayla says:

I actually really liked them. I got a coupon for a free oil diffuser and the mist, as well as some high value coupons. I liked the free ones so much that I actually used the high value coupons to stock up on more for when I run out. I live in a dorm and it seems to work well and last a reasonable amount of time. The scent is actually much too strong the first day, but wears down to a pleasant amount after that. My favorite so far has been the Cotton & Italian Mandarin Scent. It smells like fresh laundry to me.

• Lindsay says:

These do not last

• Vic says:

I thought the last very long. Especially the lavender kind. I actually had to put it outside it was so strong. I had them for two weeks on the patio and they still smelled very strong. I think if you dont notice them, its because your nose got used too. I haeve one out for about 1 1/2 month and when guest come over, they tell me it smells very refreshing.

• Catherine says:

The installer will not work :(

• Vishnu says:

I got these last night and they had coupons for expression mist starter kit or refill for $1/1, the refills are on clearance for 98 cents. So if you are going to pick up the reef diffuser, don’t forget to get your free refill of expression mist.

• Melissa says:

I got these through bzzagent and was disgusted by how strong they smelled. I live in a decent sized apartment, it has an upstairs and downstairs and is about 1500 square feet and it literally made the whole house smell so strongly that I had to throw it away. Just wanted to give fair warning to those who may be apartment dwellers and sensitive to smells :)

• Tasha says: