Best Buy Reward Zone Members: Earn 25 More FREE Points (Via the Facebook App)

If you’re a Best Buy Reward Zone program member (it’s free to sign up!), you can currently score yet another 25 FREE Reward Zone points! Just head to the Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App by signing in or registering for an account, then click on the “User Poll” tab and scroll down to take the new Poll. After taking the poll, a pop up should come up stating that you just earned 25 points! And keep in mind that you only need 250 points to score a $5 Rewards Certificate!

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have had issues earning points or having points taken away from your account, make sure to email or call customer service. From reading the comments on previous posts, it sounds like many of you are having problems… but it also sounds like customer service is being very helpful in getting these issues taken care of.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Denise says:

It’s very odd, each time I log in it says I have 25 points – but once I take the poll, the total is correct.

• marla says:

I have heard that our points will be restored on Feb. 23

• Alisha says:

I emailed them about my missing points and they credited them back to my account with an additional 250 pts so I could redeem an extra $5 certificate!

• julie satterlee says:

i took the poll and it said congratulations you have 0 points

• tdecker26 says:

My account was zero and I voted and all my points came back. So I guess its doing all kinds of weird things.

• Alicia says:

I have emailed about the points issues. They sent an email back saying it has been resolved, then I got an email that my name had been changed, which it had not, so I called about that. While I was going through the automated stuff it told me I had 0 points again! So I addressed this along with the name change (which they couldn’t explain to me). They ended up restoring my points and giving me an additional 250 for my trouble. But none of it is showing up in my account. It will for a moment – this morning I had 400 points after I took the poll – but now it’s 0. I just emailed again. We’ll see what happens.

• Carrie P says:

There is definitely a glitch. I just called about the points expiration. I only asked for the 179 points I lost and they went ahead and gave me a courtesy 250 points, plus the points I’ve been earning that don’t show up until after I take the poll. Everyone is emailing but I recommend calling. The automated email I got back said they are getting too many emails and won’t be able to get back to you. I was on the phone for only about 3 minutes so take the time to call.

• Amy says:

I lost points also. Contacted customer service and they emailed back explaining that existing points expire every year on Jan 1 because its an annuaul program but any points earned on or after jan 1 would be added back to my account in approximately 2 weeks and they also added 250 points to my account for my trouble.

• Tarri says:

Thanks got today’s points. I don’t like this program of loosing my points that I just earned on December 31st. They need to change this program, it is a rip off.

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin! Mine keeps saying 0 when I sign in as well, but then once I do the poll it goes back to the correct total.

• Deb says:

does anyone have the customer service number to call….my points are all messed up too!