NursingPillow.com: *HOT* FREE Nursing Pillow ($40 Value!) – Just Pay $12.90 Shipping

Calling all you pregnant or nursing moms! NursingPillow.com is currently offering up a FREE Nursing Pillow ($39.95 value!) whenever you enter the promo code HIP2SAVE at checkout (code will deduct $40!). You’ll just need to pay shipping which is $12.95 for 2-8 day delivery, so only $12.90 shipped after the $40 code is applied.

These pillows would make really nice baby shower gifts so even if you can’t use one yourself, you may want to consider snatching up one as a nice gift idea. In fact, I just snagged one for my adorable and very prego sister Marley, and can’t wait to give it to her!

Screen Shot 2013-02-11 at 3.26.22 PM

Please note that I’m not quite sure of the quality of these pillows but for less than $13 shipped to my door…well, I think there’s not much to lose! As a price comparison, similar Boppy Pillows sell for $30-$40 each on Amazon, so this seems like an awesome deal!

* Note that the Minky Nursing Pillows will be a bit more in price.

• Sarah says:

I had a heck of a time nursing my daughter until I got the My Brest Friend pillow. It was pricey, but SOOO worth it. If you’re pregnant, skip the boppy and just use the My Brest Friend. Trust me. :)

• Jennifer says:

I totally agree!! The My Brest Friend pillow is the best nursing pillow ever and highly underrated!! Not sure why anyone would ever prefer The Boppy over the My Brest Friend–and really the price isn’t much more than The Boppy. My Brest Friend makes life sooooo much easier when breastfeeding!!!!

• Teresa says:

I had both the Boppy and the My Breast Friend pillows and I much preferred the Boppy. The My Breast Friend pillow was very uncomfortable for me and harder to use.

• Jesse says:

Amen, save your money and get My Brest Friend instead.

• jules says:

I agree! The my brest friend is much better.

• rebecca says:

I have both too and if I had to only pick only one it would be the MBF pillow for sure. I have used it every single day for almost 10 months and I’m not sure if I would have been successful nursing without it. I had a c-section and being able to use it in bed was great! Although the Boppy does come in handy for tummy time etc, I never could keep it in place to nurse. With the MBF you can even get up and get whatever you forgot like a burp cloth etc and hardly disturb the baby. Love it!

• Becky says:

Has anyone ever used a pillow like this to help with sleeping while pregnant, or are they more just for nursing?

• mamasweetpea says:

I suppose you can sleep with them… my single friend really liked it for laying on, etc. But, I think it depends on what you are use to since the pillow may be a bit firmer than regular bed pillows (more stuffing and structure) so it was not like regular or pregnancy pillows that you sink into. These pillows do have more uses than nursing… like tummy time aid, place to help them prop up when they are starting to sit, etc. We have both boppy and breast friend and I like them both

• Em says:

I have both the boppy and the breast friend (my kids think that’s a hilarious name…). I like them both equally. I use them for different positions. I have big babies (8lb was the lightest at birth), maybe that makes a difference?

• Sarah says:

I liked both as well. The MBF was awesome when my son was first born and I spent a lot of time sitting in bed nursing him, it was also nice if I was sitting on the floor or on the couch. I found it too cumbersome if I was sitting in the glider though, then I would use the boppy…more so when he got a little older and I didn’t want to bother with buckling the strap behind me like with the MBF. Both are great pillows, IMHO.

• Anna says:

I was concerned on the quality of this pillow, anyone know?

• Kristy says:

I purchased one of these and then received a coupon code for 100% off items and her other 3 websites!! I will be ready for baby…too bad it’s not until September.

• miranda says:

THIS COMPANY SUCKS! BUYER BEWARE – MOST of their other products are low quality .. THEIR PRODUCTS ARE ALWAYS FREE + SHIPPING .. UNETHICAL MARKETING.

• Mari says:

Agree! Beware! They are the same from the free sling, free nunrsing over, etc. its always free with over priced shipping and extremelly low quality.

• Kate says:

I ordered the nursing cover and the sling when I had my last baby. The sling wasn’t a big deal at all but I loved my nursing cover.

• Shelly says:

I got the nursing cover, the sling (actually we got 2) and the carseat cover and they are all really nice. Especially the carseat cover. VERY good quality.

• JP says:

Carseat cover is VERY, Very nice (def worth the $12 shipping) I get tons of compliments… Haven’t tried any of the others listed here.

• Jenni says:

These also work awesome as a pillow for mom with a bad neck…who is also a side sleeper (me). My little one got up many times at night and I found myself laying on the couch where she slept while my husband could get some rest for his demanding schedule. Great price and cute designs!

• Kris says:

Just ordered one for a friend who’s expecting! Thanks!!

• Keri says:

Save your money and get a Boppy or MBF. I just got mine in the mail today and its on the small side and filled just like a pillow…. Meaning its soft and fluffy but I can’t imagine it would give much support to hold baby. I will most likely still use it along with my boppy but I wouldn’t reorder. The nursing covers from uddercovers.com on the other hand are nice.

• Carrie says:

Thanks for posting this Collin! Just ordered one for my sister ;)

• Jodi says:

So appreciate all the comments. I’ll pass on this one for my SIL.

• Stacey McB says:

I have a mbf and it was great. My baby gained a lot of weight and so i used to have to tilt pillow a little but still comfortable. One of the few items i am keeping.

• Jessica P says:

I hesitate to purchase one…made by the same people who make seven slings. My sling arrived the wrong size, cheap/poorly made, chemical smell, stiff fabric (even after several washes). Wasted my $16 on shipping! Poor customer service when tryed to return to get another size…all around disappointing experience.

• MamaBear says:

These look very thin in comparison to my bobby. I dont think this would work as well as the boppy for BFing.

• Jami STL says:

Almost ordered until I read comments. Thanks for the conversation about it, think I will pass.

• Dawn says:

Just a suggestion based on years of nursing…I was given a Fisher Price nursing pillow from a friend who didn’t like it either (she had received it as a gift).

It was similar to this one or a Boppy. We both just used very soft (think sink in type) bed pillows on our lap and it was the best thing ever! Both mom and baby are comfie!

• AllisonB says:

Unfortunately I had a horrible experience with this pillow, and the customer service. I ordered the nursing pillow, with the upgraded “blue mink” fabric. It took over a month until I finally received my pillow. I finally received the pillow, and it is soooo poorly made. I would have much rather saved my $18.00, and put it towards a boppy pillow. The fabric had 2 holes in it upon recieving, also I have been using it for about a week, and it is already flat. the fabric is also horrible, I would never let my baby face touch this fabric, it feel like little needles when you rub your face on it. The stiching around the pillow is horrible. Looks like someone did it in there living room. This is not a product I would suggest spending money on. Free or not!!! I contacted nursingpillow.com to let them know that I hadnt received my pillow yet, and asked for my money back. They refused, and said they cant return the shipping cost, but when I told them I paid extra for the upgraded fabric, they didnt respond again. I just wanted to let everyone know my experience, and in hopes people will use there money to purchase something different.

• M Johnston says:

Stay away from this company. Customer service is nonexistent. Even for free it is not worth the shipping.

• Hope Bigford says: