Rite Aid: Arm & Hammer Kids Spinbrush Toothbrushes Only $1.75 Each (Starting 2/17)

Calling all you Rite Aid shoppers! I want to give you a heads up on a great deal you can snag on Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Kids Toothbrushes starting on Sunday, February 17th. These would be perfect additions to Easter baskets!

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Series or Kids Power Toothbrush or Pro Clean Sonic Toothbrush Buy 1 Get Free: Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)

Buy 2 Arm & Hammer Kid’s Spinbrush Powered Toothbrushes $7.49 each
Total After B1G1 Free Sale = $7.49
Use the $2/1 coupon found here (Or, use the $1/1 coupon from the 12/9 SS or 1/27 SS)
Pay $5.49
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Final cost $3.49 total – just $1.75 each!

*Remember, this deal doesn’t start until 2/17!

(Thanks, Liz!)

• brandice says:

Good deal….thanks collin

• brandice says:

And u too Liz

• Elise says:

Not sure how I feel about having to throw the whole thing away after 3 months. Seems like they should make replacement heads for these.

• Tilla Ham says:

the body/battery compartment usually fails before my head, and even with battery replacements doesn’t hold up…i only buy these when they are close to free, and I do not like the kid versions

• Sophie says:

I can vouch that the kids power toothbrushes might not even last three months. I have bought 3 of these because little girls love to decorate them, but one battery was dead within a week or two, another within a month. The battery is a pain to change. However, third one is still going strong. Who knows. For $1.75, they may be worth it.

• Maureen1 says:

On their website: To that end, we offer replacement heads for all Spinbrush™ ProClean™, Pro Whitening™, and ProClean™ Recharge toothbrushes. ARM & HAMMER™ Tooth Tunes™, Spinbrush™ Globrush™, Spinbrush™ Kid’s and Spinbrush™ Swirl™ do not have replaceable heads.

Therefore, this is NOT a good deal! We would have to throw this away after a few months of use!!!

• Maureen1 says:

HORRIBLE product!!

• Karen T. says:

I’ve used these spinbrushes for years and never had a problem. I do know that the moving parts do tend to loosen over time, that’s why it is important to replace them every 3 months. Even my dentist recommends that I get a new toothbrush every 3 months, so this is not something out of the ordinary.
      After reading the article, it sounds to me that the issues were likely due to the fact that consumers weren’t replacing their brushes after 3 months of use…

• Liz says:

Here is what ADA states:

“Replace toothbrushes at least every 3–4 months. The bristles become frayed and worn with use and cleaning effectiveness will decrease11. Toothbrushes will wear out more rapidly depending on factors unique to each patient. Check brushes often for this type of wear and replace them more frequently if needed. Children’s toothbrushes often need replacing more frequently than adult brushes.”

So I think $1.75 for 3 months is not bad. Besides, kids love decorating their own toothbrush.

• Laurie M. says:

Limit two offers means I can get 4 of these, correct?