Vistaprint: 6 Personalized Items (Business Cards, Mug, Shirt, Calendar, + More!) Only $11.74 Shipped

As I have mentioned in the past, Vistaprint offers up great deals on personalized items that make nice gifts for your boss or co-workers, housewarming gifts, unique and personalized birthday gifts, and more. Just head on over to Vistaprint to check out their selection of completely FREE items… all you have to pay is shipping! Choose from Business Cards, Premium Stamps, Photo Calendars, T-Shirts, Tote Bags and/or a Mug.

Even sweeter, you can snag more than one FREE item from Vistaprint in your order and get a reduced shipping cost! I was able to add all of the items listed above for ONLY $11.74 for shipping! Wow! That makes each item just $1.96 shipped to your door, which is a great deal considering you can customize everything. Keep in mind that this offer is valid through 2/28!

Here’s how to snatch up your personalized freebies…

Go here and choose any of the FREE items to personalize
* Start personalizing your item by choosing a design and customizing it
* After you’re finished, add the item to your cart
* Now click back on this link again and choose another FREE item
* Personalize and add to your cart
* Keep doing this until you have added all of the free products you’d like to your cart
* Head to checkout
* Do NOT add any additional items to your order.
* On the partners offers page, make sure to SKIP all the offers by leaving the boxes unchecked.
* Choose standard 14 day shipping (which will vary based on the number of items added to your cart)
* My cart total came to only $11.74 shipped for all items listed below! WOW!

Here’s a sample of all the freebies you can snag for around $11.74 shipped…

Awesome! :)

• Mary says:

Cool deal! I really enjoy following your site :) Thank you.

• kristi says:

any idea how long this is good for?

• kristi says:

thanks so much Collin :)

• This is a great deal :)

• brandice says:

Thanks Collin I’m a RN and proud of it do that what i made and also something for my son who is turning 5 in July

• Thank you!

• Cindy says:

THanks! Needed a new rubber stamp as the last one I got was difficult to read due to script print.

• Jodi says:

Shipping is higher on certain items than others. Last time this deal was offered, I got five items and the per-item amount was less due to lower shipping.

• Mariela says:

I would really love this deal but, I keep trying to add a second shirt and it is charging mr for it :(
    Am I doing something wrong? I folloed Collins directions

• Emilysroses says:

I am pretty sure it is only one per item. I tried to make two totes for two teachers and was charging me for the second, so I deleted it and added something else.

• Emilysroses says:

Thanks!! Just ordered all but the business cards for under $11!! I made the tote and mug into special teacher gifts with their names on them :)

• Jayne says:

Got them all – ordered a few things as gifts too so that was perfect!

• Kristi says:

Just an idea for the savvy mommies out there, you can use the 250 free (money-looking) business cards as ‘bucks’ to give your children for doing good deeds, homework, chores, etc. Just write “Smith Bucks” as the company name then list the good deeds they can be used to reward. You can circle the deed/chore when your child does it and give them the buck to keep. They could redeem the bucks for toys, snacks, prizes, or save them for little trips or something. Just a thought! (Also of course brides can use them for save the dates, and I used mine to create Christmas gift tags!)

• Aimee says:

Thanks for posting how to get these 6 items FREE! It was well worth the time uploading pictures to get a free calendar (or 1 for $2.65) ;). I’ll be following your FB page more!

• Ricinda says:

Great entry! Got my freebies.

• amanda says:

Got an email saying a ton of stuff is 99 cents.

• Lani says:

When I check my cart I’m getting charged $2.49 for the Calendar upload fee. I am adding one picture per month is there something that I’m doing wrong?

• Tracy says:

There is a picture mouse pad for free at the very bottom of that page as well =)

• Jano says:

I just oredered calendar, and shipping is $5.95

• Jano says:

Anyone knows why I am getting charged $2.49 for the wall calendar?? Thank you!!

• detra says:

by the time i got to the third item only it was free and it added the price for the items that were previously free. are you guys opening a new window with each item or is it all showing up in the same window?

• seesawstar says:

It charged me the $2.49 too for uploading pictures, but I just went with it. I got 7 items, shipping was $11.09 (or $1.58 each). That makes my calendar and my cup just a little over $4 each. Can’t even go out to Walmart and buy a regular mug for $4, much less one personalized with a picture shipped to my door. Can’t really complain.

• Jano says:

Finally ordered mine, one t-shirt printed with pict. for my brother’s birthday, mug printed with picture and text for my daugher, mouse pad with text AND wall calendar with my family pictures. All personilized, can’t wait to see them!! Paid only for merchandise $4.98 (which is picture uploading fee) + Shipping Charges $8.68 = Total paid $13.66 Thanks for this and other deals!! :)

• sheri says:

the tshirt is not free for me? any ideas?

• Dawn says:

Thanks Colin, My BF is graduating with a PHD in may and i got a whole slew of fun “PhD” personalized items…Its been a long ride and Im excited for him to have 250 business cards and a t-shirt that says “trust me I’m a doctor”. he already has the “I pooped today shirt”! : )

• tina says:

I never finished an order so I continued today but the mug wasn’t free anymore so is the t-shirt and the tote. I kept trying to remove and reopen on a new window and still doesn’t seem to give me free items anymore. only free ones I’m getting are rubber stamps and sticky notes. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

• Destiny says:

I can not count the number of times that I have ordered from this company. I LOVE THEM. Everytime I get the chance to buy $70 worth of product for $17 on Groupon.com, I do it without hesitation. The trick I have found in getting my calendar to load without the charge is to load all the pictures you want into MY PHOTOS. CLOSE THE WINDOW. Reopen it and then when you add your pictures to your calendar choose previously loaded images. It’s charging you the $2.49 fee because they are charging you an upload fee. Hope this helps!