Thanks to all of you who entered one or more of these six giveaways and congratulations to the giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
$50 Walmart Gift Card from All Detergent (5 winners out of 5,343 entrants)
Required comment: Check out the All Detergent page at Walmart.com, and let us know which All Detergent product would make your laundry chores easier?
1. Amanda Rob All Stainlifters Free and Clear – to catch the stains I miss.
2. Marilyn Bus Free and Clear products. Stainlifters also.
3. Melanie Mes I only use the All Free & Clear. I love that detergent. Clothes smell clean without all the perfume!
4. Susan Bou All Liquid
5. Tabitha Moo All Free and Clear!
$100 MarthaStewartCrafts.com Gift Certificate (3 winners out of 3,625 entrants)
Required comment: Which project over at MarthaStewartCrafts.com would you most like to try in your own home?
1. Angela Bur I would like to try to make the “Be Mine” Valentine’s Day Card.
2. Meghan Lil Valentine’s Glitter Card
3. Stacey Joh Valentine’s Day Glitter Shaker Card
$100 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card from Ebates (5 winners out of 4,562 entrants)
Required comment: Which store at Ebates.com are you most excited to find offering double cash back for Valentine’s Day?
1. Diana Lyn Amazon!
2. Elizabeth Gri Victoria’s Secret! I just got an email from them that their panties are 5 for $26!
3. Irene Yuu Jet Blue :D
4. Lynn Lec I love that Kohl’s is participating in the double cash back. I would love to make some Valentine’s Day purchases as my 29th Wedding Anniversary is Feb. 11th! :)
5. Teri Buc Kohl’s
South Hill Designs Locket with Charms (5 winners out of 1,917 entrants)
Required comment: Let me know which droplet and four charms you would select after checking out the charms and droplets available on the South Hills Designs/Shop Now button.
1. Ashley Ban My charms would be the Bee, Enamel Owl, #1 Teacher, and #1 Mom. My Droplet would be the Purse!
2. Danielle Cla I would choose the Girl Birthstone Charm December, the Boy Birthstone Charm October, the Vintage Cross Charm, the Silver Infinity Charm, and the Love Droplet. Thanks!!
3. Kim Mor I would choose the Crystal Sandal Droplet and these Charms: Sea Turtle, August Birthstone, Hope Heart, and RN. Thanks!
4. Kimberly Boy Charms: Vintage Cross, Sparrow, Sewing Machine, Vintage Flower, & Droplet: Lock
5. Megan Ska Crystal Letters J and S, Vintage Cross, and Wedding Ring as well as a Love Droplet!
SurfEasy USB Key & Private Web Browser Device (5 winners out of 1,572 entrants)
Required comment: Are you concerned that you or your kids are sharing too much information online?
1. Jessica Pie No, but you never can be too careful.
2. Mark Tig Yes. Everyone wants your info, and you never know what they do with it.
3. Patricia Mas Absolutely…especially since the state of South Carolina had all its taxpayers’ info hacked.
4. Stephanie Qui I do a lot of online shopping as well as online banking. I am very concerned that my information is at risk!
5. Victor Vil Definitely
Text Art Dog or Cat Hoodie from LeLePets (6 winners out of 1,409 entrants)
Required comment: What pet(s) do you have at home and what sort of offers at LeLePets.com might interest you?
1. Dawn Hok A Siberian Husky, a calico cat, and a bunny rabbit. I would like to see more healthy treats!
2. Dawn Kle I like the Pet Studio Art Necklaces. We had two cats, but they both passed away – one recently. We hope to get adopt another soon, but we’re not ready yet.
3. Heidi Gal We have a chocolate lab, and I would love to find a comfy fuzzy bed for her!
4. Joyce Tur Two cats and a dog; cool fashion accessories
5. Julie Hum I have one dog and three cats. I would like to find cute clothes for my dog as well as toys for all the animals in my house.
6. Tara Bro I have a 10-year-old kitty I got from a shelter. I spoil her all the time with new toys and scratch posts, but she loves random boxes more… I will check out this site for some cool toys for her.