Walmart.com: Gerber Baby Girls’ Blanket Sleepers 2-Pack Only $5.97 Shipped (Reg. $9.24!)

If you’re looking for some comfy sleepwear for your little girl, head on over to Walmart.com where you can currently snag these Gerber Baby Girls’ Blanket Sleepers 2pk for only $5 (regularly $9.24!) + $0.97 shipping to your home. Choose from Pink Kity (above) or Turquoise Ballerina colors (below).

Baby Girls’ Gerber Blanket Sleepers, 2-Pack Features:

*Pack of 2
*100% flame resistant lightweight polyester fleece
*Low pill fabric
*Neck tab on infant sizes up to 18M to protect baby’s chin
*Zipper down leg for easy diaper changing
*Gussetted crotch allows for extra room
*Elastic on back of ankles for better fit
*Non-skid soles to prevent slipping
*Embroidery details on solid sleeper
*Machine wash cold

*Go here to browse through other Baby Clearance clothing available!

• Cassie says:

Beware of these pj’s….if you decide to buy them they don’t wash up really well and are not true to size so buy a size up. :)

• Cassy says:

They run really small my daughter is in 12 month clothes and 24 month in these fit her

• adrimom says:

From my experience, these are really poor quality!

• Jess says:

I agree. Bad quality and doesn’t hold up. Much better to watch for Carter’s sleepers on sale.

• Cannielle says:

I actually just bought this from our WM last night. DD grew out of hers and I just want something cheap and warm for these 2 months, it works out great. All the Gerbers runs smaller in my experience,.

• julie says:

$5 on clearance at my walmart as well. I had a $1 off q , so $2 a pair for warm jammies that will work for the next couple of months, works for me. I got 18mo (20-24lbs) size and my little one is about 17lbs. They do run super small and the quality isn’t very good.

• Sarah says:

I agree with everyone else that these run at least one size small. My small 2 year old son is 26lbs and wears a 18 month sleeper in every other brand, but he has already outgrown the 18 month size of these. I do disagree with others about the quality. I think the quality is fine. My standard is that they hold up from one kid to the next and so far they have held up through 2 boys so I don’t have any complaints about the quality, just the small sizing.

• Sue says:

in store just $3 at my walmart on coit and spring creek,
    plano TX.

• Joarys says:

Fui a Walmart y estaban en clearence a tan sólo un $1!!