This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 at 11:58 am.
Thanks to all of you who entered one or more of these three giveaways and congratulations to the giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
$50 Gift Certificate from Initials, Inc. (5 winners out of 2,444 entrants)
Required comment: Which item(s) from the Initials, Inc. Spring & Summer 2013 Catalog would you likely purchase with a $50 gift certificate?
1. Beverly Her Town & Country – Coco Suzani
2. Jodi Por The Travelista!
3. Kristie You It’s a tie between Hobo and City Tote!!!
4. Sara Smi Hooded Towel for baby or Bib and Burp Cloth Set – so cute!
5. Sayaka Way I am going to travel soon, so I need a Carry-on or Trolley Bag.
$50 Polaroid Fotobar eGift Card (5 winners out of 1,720 entrants)
Required comment: Check out the products over at Polaroid Fotobar, and let me know which work of art you would likely create with a $50 eGift Card.
1. Kerri Fou The Framed Art for some photos of my family that I have had for over a year and still have in a sack. :(
2. Michelle Gou The Mounted Art is nice.
3. Pixie Gra I am intrigued by the Metal Art.
4. Ruth Spi Metal Art
5. Stacey May Any Metal Print would be unique.
Cuties Prize Package (5 winners out of 6,415 entrants)
Required comment: What do you (or your kiddos) love the most about Cuties?
1. Hillary Nei Easy to peel!
2. Jacki Bad My children are teenagers and have loved the taste and how easy they peel for lunch at school. They take lunch everyday and love to take one or two with them for lunch. A box does not ever last a week in our house; it’s usually gone in two to three days.
3. Megan Bar The taste
4. Rachel Wha The taste and easy to peel
5. Sara Cra The flavor and the size. I used to buy oranges, but I rarely want a whole one. I like the sweeter flavor of Cuties, and the size is perfect. My son likes to take them in his lunch box as well.