Personalized Grocery Tote Bag (Great for Spring Break!) + 40 Photo Prints Only $4.99 Shipped

Looking for a fun tote bag for Spring Break? Or wanting to get a head start on your Mother’s Day shopping (May 12th)…or need a unique teacher’s gift idea under $5 shipped? Now through February 28th, York Photo is offering up a *HOT* deal on personalized grocery tote bags! To get in on this deal, just head on over here and register or sign into your YorkPhoto.com account to start creating your tote bag.

You can choose to upload your own photos or select one of York Photo’s designs. You can even select different backgrounds and clip art to add to your tote bag. At checkout, be sure to use the promo code TOTELOVE and the price will drop to just $1 (reg. $8.99!)… and pay shipping which is ONLY $3.99 (may vary based on your location).

Even sweeter, all new members to York Photo will get 40 FREE prints upon registration! Sweet! That means new members can basically snag a personalized grocery tote bag + 40 FREE prints for only $4.99 shipped to your door. What an awesome deal!

Features of the Grocery Tote Bags:

*Holds up to 30 pounds of groceries – that’s a lot! :)
*12×13.5×7″
*100% recyclable
*environmentally friendly – it decomposes in a landfill
*eliminates the need for using new bags at the store

Remember – some grocery stores even offer discounts for bringing in your own grocery bags so it’s definitely worth keeping a few on hand or in your car!

• Kathy says:

I purchased one of these bags on a previous similar deal and I have to say, the quality just isn’t there. I doubt that the bag could hold all of what’s shown in the photo without breaking–if not initially then after a few uses.

• Alicia says:

It told me the code could only be used if it was my first order.

• stasafarm@aol.com says:

Me too…can’t use the code because I have already placed an order with them. It wasn’t for the bag though, it was for a mug two years ago. :(

• Stephanie says:

Just an FYI, if you get the pictures too shipping goes up to $6.67. I decided to pass on this deal.

• Rachel says:

Yep, when you click on the link and it brings up the deal page, it does state the deal is for new customers only. Bummer :(

• D says:

And I only got this: My Credits
    Free 4×6 Prints 20 of 20 Remaining

Didn’t even use a new email for a new account, I was totally a brand new customer too!

• Amber says:

Just an FYI – the ground shipping is different for everyone! I went through the process to find that the shipping was going to cost me $7.60! Almost the cost of the bag!