High Value $1/1 Fiber One 80 Calorie Chocolate Cereal = Fantastic Deal at Target

Wow! I can’t believe all the high value General Mills coupons that have been popping up! And with the being said, check out this new Fiber One coupon! Just head on over here to print this $1/1 General Mills Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Cereal coupon!

Screen shot 2013-02-17 at 12.15.23 PM(Photo Credit: Totally Target!)

Even better, you can use this coupon to sweeten the Target General Mills gift card promo this week even further! Check out all the cereals that are included and coupons you can use here (note that some of them may not be available to print anymore). And, check out this sweet scenario on the Fiber One cereal…

Buy 5 boxes of select General Mills cereal (9 to 14 oz) on sale for $2.50 per box = Free $5 Target gift card
Deal Scenario:
Buy 4 Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate cereal boxes $2.50 each
Buy 1 box of original Cheerios $2.50
Total = $12.50
Use 4 $1/1 Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate coupons found here
And use the $0.50/1 Original Cheerios Cereal coupon found here
Plus, use $1/3 General Mills Cold Cereals Target Store coupon found here
Pay $7 for all 5 boxes
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost $2 total – just $0.40 per box!

* Also, take a look at all the Target weekly deals here and Target V-Day clearance here!

(Thanks for the heads up on this coupon, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Heather C. says:

That chocolate Fiber One cereal is mighty tasty!! ;) Highly reccomend!

• mel says:

yikes! That coupon goes Straight to printing!!

• Megan says:

I did this deal on Sunday getting 4 boxes of PB toast and 1 box of Fiber One chocolate for just 75 cents! Awesome! And the bowl of combined PB&chocolate cereal I ate this morning was deeeelicious! =D

• Mike says:

I just went today and bought 2 boxes of multi grain cherios and 3 boxes of regular cherios. Then I got a $2 off General Mills cereal when you buy 5. It’s a manufacturer’s coupon so it should combine with the target coupon. Looks like I will be going back for more cereal (and free ketchup!) later this week.

• Molly says:

Can we do 10 boxes in one transaction and get 2 gift cards, or do we need to split the transactions. TIA

• heidi says:

Yes, you can but unless you already have a target giftcard to use towards the transaction then it is a better deal (OOP) to do them in separate transactions.

• Tara says:

Yes you can them both in 1 transaction but less out if pocket if you do them separate

• Mar says:

No if you read your target coupon it is one per transaction and Target “legally” is 4- manu per transaction. Unless you have a nice Target.. Depending on whose running the store when I go my are pretty stiff about there rules. However with that said. I went to one Target and did this and then to another Target. I know what you mean though and if your Target lets you than go ahead :)

• Janet says:

I was only able to print 2 of the fiber one coupons will it reset tomorrow?

• sue says:

The commercial for that fiber one chcolate cereal is so creepy.

• Evelyn says:

It looks like I saw this too late. Target doesn’t have the $1 off 3 coupon on their website anymore.

• Rose says:

PB toast crunch not included in our store….central Ca

• Michelle says:

The coupon link is blocked. Can anyone advise the whole link?

• Caroline says:

This one is not included in our target in Columbus, OH

• mcallisterjen says:

Does anyone happen to have a link to Target’s missed coupon policy? Thanks!

• Sonia Munoz says:

the link for the fiber one is not working for me? is it on coupons.com?

• Jes says:

If I hadn’t already gotten 20 boxes of cereal this week from Target, I’d be mighty tempted to go back.

• Jennifer says:

The peanut butter toast crunch cereal in my opinion is awful! 6 boxes of cereal (not peanut butter crunch, LOL) for .70 cents ea after coupons and gift card. Awesome deal.

• Renee says:

Yes, unfortuantely I got 4 boxes (for the cheap price, thankfully) but it’s just so-so, not that great.

• bali says:

isn’t it funny how tastes differ? We bought 1 box yesterday (hesitant after reading all the bad reviews here) and thought it tasted awesome, like freshly roasted peanuts without being too cloyingly sweet. Now the Fiber One cereal I think is awful since all I taste is the artificial sweetener in it…

• jessica says:

Went to get more cereal and free ketchup and found some great hidden deals on clothing and toys 90% off, the sesame street charachters, webkins, my little ponys were all around .50 cents each :)

• Jeff Walker says:

Is this a good stock up price???

• Carla says:

General rule of thumb for cereal is anything $1 or less is good/stock up price.

• Jeff Walker says:

Thanks. So i got this right:
        buy 5
        2.50*5 = 12.50
        – 4
        ——————
        8.50 or 1.70 a box no includding 5 dollar gc
        ———————
        3.50 or .70 each

Do i ahve this right?

• Nicole D. says:

You didn’t include the Target 1/$3 coupon that you can stack with the manufacturer’s coupons.

You can also use another manufacturer coupon for a different item – cheerios (there are plenty of printable of different varieties) or something to take take more off…

• Sue says:

you can only get max 2 prints of coupons. The deal states using 4 coupons. Not everyone has more than 2 computers…

• rosebudds says:

Sue you can print other lower value coupons from coupons.com or swagbucks.com and still get deductions from the total. They range from $.50-$.75. So you can still make it work, just mix and match. Then after you do one transaction, use your giftcard to lower the out of pocket cost. With one computer you are allowed two prints so you can do two transactions if you are wanting to use the $1 off 3 general mills Target coupon. I hope that helps. *If you are needing a computer look for inexpensive ones on craigslist and possibly find one to use just for printing coupons. Just a thought.

• Rebekah says:

There is also a $1 coupon here. http://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/clip/coupons.aspx

• Vicki says:

My target didn`t include all of the choices!

• Meredith says:

Is any one else having trouble printing Target coupons all of a sudden? I printed some this morning and went back a few minutes ago to print more and suddenly I had to install a different coupon printer and now nothing will print! I have a mac.

• Heather says:

Hello! I noticed on some General Mills coupons that it stated the coupon cannot be combined with other coupons…does that mean another manufacturer coupon on that item or are they not wanting you to stack with a store coupon? Any help is appreciated!

• sylvia says:

if anyone has an extra $2.00 heinz target coupon they can photocopy and email to me at upnaway11@yahoo.com i would greatly appreciate it. All the prints were gone by the time i had a chance to try to print them :( thanks in advance

• renate parks says:

I can’t get the link to work either. Then when I click on the alternate link in the comments, it says it doesn’t support my printer or its’ settings, which has never happened to me on coupons.com. Any ideas?

• Clawdy says:

Just went to Target and bought using mfr coupons (4) $1/1 Fiber one and (1) $.75/1 Cheerios nut medley.The cashier said I could not use the target web coupon $1/3 in combination with the manufacturer coupons because I was already getting one offer which was the $5 target gift card. I told her she made no sense, that the offer for the gift card was part of sale NOT a coupon and that their coupon policy allows 1 store and 1 mfr. She walked away talked to ‘supervisor’ and said that she was right and that she could not accept them. I then walked to speak to the supervisor and he did the transaction using all coupons and got the gift card. Has anyone encounter any problems getting this deal?

• Sandra says:

I had some similar problem yesterday, they didn’t let me use (4) $1/1 Fiber one coupons, the cashier and supervisor said it’s only one per transaction only accepted (1) $1/1 MQ Fiber Choice, (1) $0.75/1 MQ Cheerios (1) 1/3 TQ , and it’s useless to talk to custmer service because the call the supervisor again.

And what the most took angry from me was they didn’t allow me to use BOGO coupons on febreeze clearence items because they were on clearence, I still gonna pay around $1.50 per item.

Not coming back to Target in Chula Vista, Ca. Not cuopon friendly, cashiers (women) and supervisor hate you when you give them coupons and try all the posible to reject them.

P.D. Sorry for my bad English but not my mother language :)

• Clawdy says:

Sandra, I had to show them their coupon policy and that’s why the supervisor allowed the transaction. My usual Target in West Covina, CA never EVER gives me a problem but yesterday I was near the one in Azusa, CA and that’s where I encountered the blank stares. Never going back there again, plus I noticed that their items that are on clearance are slightly higher. I got Colgate toothpastes that were on clearance at my Target for $2.44 (and I used a Target coupon for $1/1 and a Mfr Coupon for $0.50/1), however, at the one in Azusa the same ones were $2.96. Good thing they were out of the Heinz ketchup bottles there, they would’ve had a heart attack had I used their store coupon to make them free!

• Juli says:

Same thing happen to me last week. Been debating about going in tonight to fight them over it. They cost me $5.07. We’ll see what happens.