Coupon Round-Up (2/21/2013)

Grocery:

$1/1 any Margaritaville Seafood Item
$1/1 any bottle of Margaritaville Mix (any size/flavor)
$1/1 pound of Hatfield Bacon (join the club)
$2/1 38-oz. or larger Heinz Ketchup and Three 19-oz or larger Ore-Ida frozen potatoes Target store coupon
$1/1 Fiber One Cereal
$1/2 Cream of Wheat (Facebook)
$0.75/1 any SeaPak product
$1/2 Marie Callender’s Single Serve Comfort Bakes 10-12oz
*Go here first and change to zip code 62946 if needed
$1/2 any Happy Tot or Happy Baby Pouches
$1/1 Skinny Cow Low-Fat Ice Cream (4-Count Package or Larger)
$1/1 any Mrs. Paul’s Seafood Item
$0.75/1 any DOLE Fruit Crisp or Parfait – still available!$1/2 any packages of DOLE Fruit Bowls – still available!

Personal Care:

$3/2 any Yes to Grapefruit Items (Facebook)
$1/1 any Size Hyland’s Nerve Tonic
$5/1 Zostrix Hot & Cold Therapy System
$1/1 Kiss My Face All-Natural Toothpaste 3.4 oz or larger
$3/1 any Slo-Niacin
$1.50/1 any Children’s Advil Product (Facebook)
$1/1 any St. Ives lotion - still available!$1/1 Carmex Skin Care product – still available!$1/2 Carmex Lip Balms – still available!

Household:

$2/2 Glade Spring Collection products (excluding 8 oz. Room Spray and Glade Solid Air Freshener)
$0.50/1 any package of Kleenex Hand Towels
$1/1 Rubbermaid Bento Storage Box or Topper
$1 off Three American Greeting Cards

Store Coupons/Deals:

CVS: Check your emails for a possible 20% off savings pass, valid through 2/24.

Plus, check out the picture that reader Stephanie emailed:

Check out the HOT item in my mailbox today. I don’t remember signing up for anything (?!) but it’s from CVS and Gillette. It’s a pro glide razor and two coupons: one for $5 off Gillette fusion cartridges and a BOGO Gillette shave prep. There are manufacturer coupons good until 6-30-14!!! Awesome!

(Thanks, Adam, Fran, Marcie, Rebekah, Freebie Finding Mom, Brandice, and Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Phyllis says:

I got it too! Don’t remember signing up either!! Love Freebie’s!! :)

• Lisa says:

I got one too! Woohoo :)

• Shannon says:

I got a $5/$15 purchase. Makes for great deals!

• deathofrock says:

I also got the CVS/Gillette razor, it was great to get in the mail!

• suzanne says:

I got a $10 OFF 40, expires on the 24th though.

• ashley says:

I got the razor as well!!

• Keona says:

I got the razor and was super happy about the cartridge coupon! Fusion is what my DH likes to use.

• Heather C. says:

I received the 20% CVS Q and did this…

Bought 2 25 oz Tresemme shampoo/conditioner 4.99 & 4.99
    Bought 3 Clean & Clear face washes 4.99, 4.99 & 6.49
    Total- 26.45

– 5.29 20% CVS Q
    – (2) 3.00 Tresemme CVS Q’s
    – (2) 1.75 Tresemme Manufacturers Q’s
    – (3) 1.00 Clean & Clear Manufacturers Q’s

Paid 8.66 with EB and got 10 EB back for buying Clean & Clear! :)

• Kidsallgone says:

I’m confused (as usual) as to how you have the $1.75/1 peelies to use? DIdn’t you use them when you bought the shampoo/conditioner last time? Thanks for any clarification :)

• Heather C. says:

Lol! My MIL had them attached to the 2 bottles she bought with that BOGO Tresemme Q that was in one of the newspaper inserts a couple weeks ago… I was pumped when she told me about them, because I NEVER find peelies on the stuff I need! She’s not a couponer at all so she gave them to me. (The only reason she did that BOGO coupon a couple weeks ago is because I called her and told her she HAD to use it. LOL!) :)
        Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

• rebecca says:

I never saw any peelies on the bottles at CVS either but just found some at Walmart the other day to use at CVS. Try looking there. My store had lots.

• nelly says:

it sucks i never get anything cvs hates me not even a 3 off ten :( all of u got it but me

• Patty says:

Nelly, remove all your info from this card and get a new one. Resign up for the beauty rewards and the emails. You’ll at least get the $4/$20 from signing up to receive emails and a 10% off beauty. (Do them at different times so they don’t overlap) I don’t get a lot of the Qs people get but do get some % off about once a month. Good luck.

• Patty says:

Anyone else having trouble with The Yes To Grapefruit qs? I hit Print and it does nothing. Advice? Thanks!

• Sally says:

I got the razor in the mail also! I love getting free stuff! :D