Pin ItPrint PostRegister to use Hip2Save Hip List!

Amazon: 101 Piece Play Food Set Only $19.65 Shipped (+ Great Deal on Step2 Lifestyle Kitchen!)

The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.

UPDATE – The price has now gone up to $26.98

If your little one has a kitchen set, you may want to snag this deal! Head on over to Amazon.com where you can currently score this highly rated Step 2 101 Piece Play Food Assortment for only $19.65 (regularly $39.99!) Plus, score FREE Shipping with Super Saver Shipping with a $25 purchase, or get FREE 2-day Shipping with Amazon Prime (no minimum!). As a price comparison, this same Play Food Set is $29.97 on Walmart.com!

Also, if you’ve been looking for a great deal on a play kitchen, you may want to head on over to Amazon.com where they are once again offering up this highly rated Step2 Lifestyle Fresh Accents Kitchen for just $59 (regularly $89.99!), which is the lowest price it has been! Plus, this deal also comes with a 30-pc. accessory set, including a phone, 10-pc play food set, pot and pan with lids, dishes, bowls, silverware, and salt and pepper shakers (accessories may vary).

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

Save a buck in these similar categories:

Spread the word on a great deal:

6 Hip Readers Commented

  • shelaghc says:

    It’s a shame the pirate toy has only boys represented and the kitchen only a little girl.
    Some boys like to play in kitchens and some girls like to play pirates. I know I did!

  • Kara says:

    I just wanted to comment on the food set as I was searching for a set and bought this exact one a couple of months ago. I was looking for a super sturdy set because I was donating it to the child watch area at the YMCA where I work and they destroy stuff there! Overall, I was pleased…the stuff comes in a shoebox sized box so I was worried about the amount, but the pieces are “real” sized…just be aware about 10-15 of the pieces are potato chips or really small things like that. As far as the quality, I would say 70% of the pieces were really sturdy, hard plastic that a child could not destroy. The other 30% were the soft plastic (like the lemons) that a child dents pretty much immediately. Overall, we’ve been happy with it, and I think it would great for the house.

  • Angela says:

    I have the food set too and honestly, it isn’t worth $20. I paid $10 for it on HSN and still was dissatisfied with it.

Your Comment Here:

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to Gravatar.com.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Back to Top