CVS: Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers Only $5.17 Each (Starting 3/10 – Print Coupons Now!)

If you’re a loyal user of Pampers diapers, here’s a great upcoming CVS deal you’ll want to take note of! Starting March 10th, CVS is having a sale on select Baby items, including Pampers! Check it out:

Spend $30 on select Baby Items = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
*Avent Baby Accessories, Pampers Jumbo Pk Diapers, Enfamil 12.8-25.7 oz, select Gerber snack foods 1-1.45 oz
Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Pampers Jumbo Pack diapers 2/$20
Total = $30
Use 3 $1.50/1 Pampers Baby Dry Diapers coupons found here
Pay $25.50
Get back $10 Ecb
Final cost $5.17 each! Nice price!

*Be sure to print your coupons now as these coupons may not be around when March rolls around!

• Melissa says:

How do you print three though?

• DJ says:

You have to have access to more than one computer to print three..If you dont have more than one ..You could always have a friend or family member print them for you :)

• Nora-Lee says:

You need two computers Melissa, you can only print two per computer, hope that helps :) and if you already have EB you can use them and lower your out of pocket, and still get 10EB back :)

• Kristina says:

Do you know if the easy ups are included? TIA!

• Meg says:

Is overnights included? Anyone know the count on size 4 overnights?

• Melissa says:

Is this a better price than buying them in the big boxes at Sam’s Club, Costco, or Babysryus?

• Liz says:

I have the same question and i buy from BJs…we can use manu coupons along with $5 off Bjs coupon on Pampers…so is this cheaper than that?

• Samantha says:

Divide the price you pay at BJs (or whatever store) by the number of diapers in the pack/box to find out the price per diaper. (As an example, if you paid $10 for a box of 72 diapers, divide 10 by 72, which gives you an average of about $0.14 per diaper.) Do the same for the jumbo packs that will be on sale at CVS to see which is cheaper per diaper. That’s what I always do to see a sale is worth taking advantage of!

• Melissa says:

I can do math. That is not my problem. I don’t routinely buy diapers, so I don’t know what is a great price for diapers when I buy them for others. So, can anyone answer the question: Is this a great price or is it better to buy them at the big stores like Costco, Babysrus, Sam’s Club, etc?

• Meg says:

You would have to so the math. That’s what’s she’s saying that’s the answer only math can tell you which is better per diaper.

• tia says:

Melissa – easy with the attitude! She was just explaining how to figure out what a good price is. If your question was how much do they cost at the warehouse stores so you can do the math yourself, then that is the question you should have asked.

• Melissa says:

No attitude intended. You are reading something into my question. I was simply trying to find out if this is a good price for diapers, which Krizza below answered.

• Samantha says:

I figure out price per diaper to see what is cheaper when comparing two stores’ deals, then I buy the cheaper of the two; that’s all I was saying.

I personally get better deals at drugstores than at big stores. As for this sale at CVS, $5 for a jumbo pack of name brand is a decent deal but not a stock-up deal for me. $3-$4 is what I aim for (usually $0.18 or less for my son’s size 5 diapers).

• Sally says:

Plus, you can get $5 or 50% cash back on diapers from Endorse.
    (mobile app iPhone or Android). And you can also get 100% cash back on coffee up to $3 dollars. I used the $1 International Delight coupon and got FREE coffee at Walmart, Kroger, etc. The coffee priced at 3.99 and used $1 coupon, plus got $2.99 back from Endorse. If you have not sign up, and don’t mind please use my referral link

• krizza says:

Not for me. I usually buy Pampers if the price is $4.50 or less for Jumbo packs. While for Huggies $3.67. It all depends on the coupon available and if CVS will give us a $off coupon.

• mary says:

if you buy the Enfamil in this offer, can you use formula checks and still get the ecb?

• Bia says:

Is the limit really 1?

• Chrissy1925 says:

Wouldn’t know the answer to this till its live and we see what the receipt says.

• Diane says:

This where grandparents come in. My daughter who lives a couple hours away has a copy of my card so she can buy with her card and mine if we aren’t going to be able to see her before her diapers run out.

• nic says:

Do they make NB sz baby dry? Im 2 days over due so I figure since I have a chance to stock up on diapers quickly… Hopefully he will be coming soon though!

• beth says:

Dont forget you can use a 4/20 CVS coupon making them under4.00/each!

• cari says:

has anyone tried this deal??? Went this morning and there was nothing about a 10 dollar ecb posted anywwhere-on the shelves or circular. I saw in the circular right above the diapers about 10 ecb but it was for crest strips. Just checking. we always have the deals collin post about so just thought I would ask.

• cari says:

ahhh thanks so much liezl!! I missed that ;)

• liezl says:

Does anyone wants a parent’s choice infant formula COUPON? i have 10off(though it will expire on 2/28. )

• Kimberly Harris says:

Does anyone know if the diapers are white? I made a Baby shower diaper ATV for my daughters baby shower and it was a big hit. Just trying to find white diapers because they look better :) Now I have a few more Baby shower ATV’s to make :)

• Daisy says:

So of I do the diaper deal n get back ecb I wouldn’t be able to do the baby milk n get ecb back??