New $0.50/1 Softsoap Body Wash Coupon = Possibly Only $0.48 at Walmart (+ Rite Aid Deal)

Here’s another new Coupons.com coupon that you may want to print. Just head on over here to print this $0.50/1 any Softsoap Body Wash (excluding 2 oz) coupon. Then, take this coupon to Walmart or Rite Aid (through Saturday) to possibly score the following deals…

Walmart

Softsoap body wash possibly only $0.98 (note that prices vary greatly by store & region)
Use the $0.50/1 coupon found here
Final cost only $0.48!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, I Heart the Mart!)

Rite Aid (through 2/23)

All Irish Spring or Softsoap Body Wash 15-18 oz. $3.49
Buy 1 Softsoap Body Wash 15-18 oz. $3.49
Use the $2/1 in-ad coupon
Plus, use the $0.50/1 coupon found here
Final cost $0.99!

• Kevin Martin says:

A lot of the time Kroger has the soft soap of sale for 88¢ with the coupon and u your store doubles coupons they are free!!!!!!

• Marie says:

Does anyone know the size of the one pictured at Walmart?

• Nicki A says:

My husband and I happen to swing into a Walmart in Coralville, IA a few weeks ago on our way back home in IL. They had these $0.98 bottles of body wash in clearance carts for only $0.25!!! They also had Colgate toothpaste, toothbrushes, wisps, Speed Stick Women’s Deodorant, and a few other items. Everyone was stalking up like crazy! I have ran into many deals like these at Walmarts here in IL. So I always make sure I walk the length of the registers before checking out so I can make sure to spot any clearance carts they may have. So if you by chance come upon something like this at your Walmart, you just may make money on this coupon :)

• Juli says:

Coupon states redeemable at Wal-Mart. Do I HAVE to use it at Wal-mart ?

• le says:

You don’t have to redeem it at Walmart unless it states redeemable ONLY at Walmart. However some stores such as CVS do not accept coupons with other retailer’s logos on them even if it doesn’t say “redeemable ONLY at ____”.

• Tracey says:

My Dollar Tree has the Softsoap bodywashes.

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin!

• nikki says:

My Kroger had these for .88 cents! I saw them two days ago when I stopped by. I was looking at them and thought to myself “I bet there’s a coupon out to make it really cheap!”. And here it is! Lol