*HOT* US Weekly: 1, 2 or 3 Year Subscription Only $19.99 Per Year (Just 38¢ Per Issue!)

Check out the deal you can score on this popular gossip magazine through the end of the day today! If you’re looking for a way to escape reality for a few moments, then consider snatching up this magazine subscription for yourself (it would also make a great gift!). Through tonight at 11:59PM EST, you can snag one of the following US Weekly offers from DiscountMags.com

* 1 Year Subscription 52 issues ONLY $19.99
(that’s just 38¢ per issue!) after promo code HIP2SAVE

* 2 Year Subscription 104 issues ONLY $39.98
after promo code HIP2SAVE

* 3 Year Subscription 156 Issues ONLY $54.97
after promo code HIP2SAVE

These offers are available to new subscribers, are valid for renewals, and can be sent as a gift. To send a gift subscription, add the magazine to your cart and begin the checkout process. During checkout step 2, you will be able to change the address for each one of your subscriptions if you wish, and you will also have the option of sending an E-Card to the recipient with a gift message. The E-Card is sent by e-mail once payment has been completed; the purchase price will not be shown.

• Sarah says:

I still can’t get over how this mag was free for two years those summer months back when you posted it for that survey! Best free junk mag ever for taking a quick survey!

• Liz says:

I agree…my hubby rolls his eyes everytime he sees this gossip mag in the mail…but it was free and a fun read..but i cannot imagine paying $20 for it

• J says:

I totally agree I’ve been enjoying my subscription!

• MalibuBeachBum says:

I know, right?! I love my (free) subscription! I had one sent to my mom, too. Speaking of husbands, my mom says that my dad is always the first one to grab the US and OK magazines out of the mailbox and read them before she can get to them 😆. He’s almost 80 which for some reason, makes that so funny to me! I’ve often seen where some of the ladies here say that their husbands roll their eyes when these come in the mail. Why is that? My husband could honestly care less what I read. He says it’s great that I get so many subscriptions from here.

• MommaP says:

$20 for an entire year is an amazing deal!!!

• Bethany says:

Agreed! I was lucky enough to get a free subscription a few months ago, but I think $20 is a steal. So many hours of entertainment!!

• Chris says:

This is a great deal! Thanks, Collin!

• Allison says:

free is fine because I wouldn’t pay for this. Tired of the Kardashians on the cover of EVERY mag…….