Target: New Fisher-Price Store Coupons + More = Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy Only $5.19

Target released new printable store coupons this morning for Fisher-Price toys, grocery items, cleaning products and more! Also, keep in mind that these Target coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for additional savings. Head on over here to start printin’.

Here are a few coupon highlights…

* $10/1 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Music Table
* $10/1 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Stride-to-Ride Puppy
* $3/1 Fisher-Price Giggle Gang
* $5/1 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy
* $5/1 Fisher-Price Poppity Pop Dino
* $1/1 Tom’s of Maine children’s 4.2 oz Tooth Paste or 16 oz Flouride Rinse
* $1.50/1 up & up® digestive health item
* B2G1 FREE ACT mouthwash ETS
* $2/2 up & up® cleaning items (excludes items under $1)
* $1/1 Viva giant roll paper towels 8- or 12-pk.
* $1/1 DiGiorno’s frozen pizza
* $2/2 Archer Farms® packaged coffees 9-12 oz
* $1.50/2 Market Pantry® pasta sauces 15 oz+
* $5 Off Women’s plus apparel purchase of $20 or more
* $5 Off Women’s Merona® apparel purchase of $20 or more
(excludes intimates, hosiery, access, performance, jewelry, shoes)

And check out the deal you can now score on the Laugh & Learn Puppy:

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy on a price cut for $15.19 (reg. $19.99!)
Use the $5/1 Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy manufacturer’s coupon found here
Plus, use the $5/1 Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $5.19! WOW!

Stay tuned for the Target deals this evening…

(Thanks, Totally Target, Keri, and Amanda!)

• nicole says:

I was just on there printing the 5/1 circo.5/20 merona.I was wondering if the laugh&learn ip on target.com was a target q thanks.

• Janel says:

Wow great toy prices!

• Christina says:

Thanks for this Collin, 4 babies 3 pregnant woman all having babies between June and August… Wish I could spoil them all, so it takes deals like this one :)

• Awesome!! :)

• T says:

I was trying to print the Laugh and Learn puppy Q and my printer messed up ..now it says it coupon already printed and wont let me print another…Anyone know how to “reprint” and item that was in que to print on my HP printer?

• shwetha. says:

I Just went to target and Bought fisher Price Laugh and Learn Musical Table. The price was 44.99 but this morning I went to target.com and did a compare price and the Amazon is selling them for 34.74 and I used the 10$ Manufacture coupon and 10$ Target coupon which made me pay only $16.45(including Tax). wow what an awesome price. Happy Shopping.

• Nick says:

That doesn’t seem right. We’re not allowed to price match and use a Target coupon. So technically you went against policy.

• Jessika Sanchez says:

I’ve always been allowed to….hmmm.

• Nick says:

From Targets price match policy
          —————————————————————
          Can I use a coupon when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target’s normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
          Target coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor’s price.
          Combining both Target and manufacturer coupons: the Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor’s price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.
          Reminder: we accept one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item unless either coupon prohibits it. Target does not ad match a competitor’s coupon-required offers.

• janel says:

is that in the policy I don’t remember ever reading that you can’t use coupons if you price match?

• Cannielle says:

Any one know when the Price Cut till?

• MelanieM says:

I can’t find the PINK puppy anywhere. If anyone sees some at a Target in the Chicagoland/Suburbs area please let me know.

• Robin says:

Target Glendale Heights (IL) had 4 pink this morning! : ) Hope you can find one! : ) Also the coupon did beep when I used it to get one puppy, but the cashier did push it through because the picture matched. : ) Just a heads up!

• smadison01 says:

Does anyone know how long the price cut is valid until?

• lauren says:

Not all Target’s have price cut. I live in Baltimore and they are $19.99.

• Rosana says:

Came back from my target and got the puppy for 5.19 also I got the one ketchup and two frames total was 6.02

• Got this today for my little man (he’s still 12 weeks from delivery, but he’ll love it still!). This is the sort of thing I want my kids to have to play with, but would never spend $20 on. $5 is practically a steal to some people, but to a new mom on a super tight and strict budget… $5 is top price for a toy like this!

• Kerri says: